BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Rhiannon P.
This nail file does the job without tearing your nails. It files them down and also buffs them - leaving a smooth edge so no snags or rips!
Bella C.
Easley, SC
This file buffs great! I mainly use it after wearing glitter and my nails are rough feeling. It smooths them in no time with little effort.
Royelle B.
I have been searching for a buffer and I've found the perfect one. This works amazingly. This product buffs and shines my nails perfectly!
Megan K.
Independence, KY
This is the only nail buffer I will ever use. It does and amazing job and the file does hurt your fingers when you hit your skin with it.
Sunni N.
Sacramento, CA
Love this nail file it never fails to make my basic nails go from dull to fab ! Leaves my nails looking like I just left the nail salon .
Laura P.
Katy, TX
This lasts a very long time and leaves my nails looking like i have a clear top coat on them. It gets the job done, i have no complaints.
April W.
Sarepta, LA
I love the Opi Shiner Buffs Nail file! This file is sold at a reasonable price and always makes my natural nails look shiny and gorgeous.
michelle j.
Lincoln
This product is perfect if you just want to have your nails bare ,it buffs and shines makes them look like you just came from the salon.
Jennifer M.
Peoria, IL
OPI makes the best products for your nails when it comes to just about everything out there. From files to care to polish to clippers.
Lauren B.
Sonora, KY
My favorite nail buffer! When I don't wear polish, I still like for my nails to look shiny and well-manicured, and this does the trick!
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?