BY OPI #11 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Jordan K.
Grafton
My whole family uses this! We will just sit on the couch and shine our nails because it feels good and makes your nails look sooo healthy! I love it!
Dairalys s.
Is a good brand good for manicures and food to have handy when doing nails . Like to purchase this brand for any thing that have to do with my nails
Madison C.
Fresno, CA
I love the Opi shiner buffs nail file I always use it to file my nails,I have pretty long nails and the Opi nail file helps me shape them perfectly.
Linda M.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This nail file I use all the time it last for a lot of uses. It really hades a great shine to my nail for when I want to use a light or clear polish
Jessica V.
Tampa, FL
I love opi all there nail products are amazing like this buffer its big affordable it also last a long time it'll be a while when you get a new one
Alejandra P.
Palmdale, CA
Works great leaves my nails as the shape I want my favorite brand to shop for nail stuff it's not that expensive and there nail Polish are perfect
Iliana G.
hemet, CA
This stuff gets the job done and leaves my nails filed and shiny. I would recommend when on the go and just need to fix up your nails really quick.
Aye Jayy S.
Saint Paul, MN
Makes nail really shimmery and shiny. Super pretty nail afterwords. Great product. Sleek look. Convenient AND EASY TO USE. Perfect for small areas
Heather S.
League City, TX
This is a great nail file. It is built well and isn't flimsy like most nail files. OPI always has some of the best products when it comes to nails.
Noreana M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Excelent product... It helps shape my nails just the way I like them and also I can buff my nails so they get really brilliant and looking healthy
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?