BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Emma E.
Dover, ID
This file works just as great as any other. And would recommend it in a heartbeat for anyone who's looking for a decent priced nail shiner/buff.
mariah w.
Cincinnati, oh
Great nail file to use for your everyday buff and file as well as shine! My nails have never been so shiny and its really gentle and easy to use
Lisette M.
Burbank, IL
It's great for filing and buffing your nails. Leaves the nail bed shiny and I been having my buffer/filer for a while know it's great I recommend
Jennifer S.
I love this Opie nail buffer shiner my nails look awesome after working on them with this product I have one in my Iowa home and my Southern Home
Kara I.
Edison, NJ
I use this when I'm trying to get my nails perfect and trying to smooth out any and all rough areas before applying polish. Super easy to use!
Melissa O.
Orlando, FL
Good product and the brand is excellent I really like this product it those the job leave my nails nice like they just came out of a nail salon
Leonne B.
Bradenton
Usually get my nails done at the nail salon but I use this when I take a break from fake nails and it works good for my nails. Easy to use it.
Samantha P.
This Crystal nail file has to be one of my favorites so far! It's sharp and comfortable to use it's definitely one of my favorites I love it!!
Indhira P.
Quincy, MA
It files down my nail very well better the store bought brands at Walmart and it was faster than what I have used before. I really liked a lot!
Amanda T.
Asbury Park, NJ
Ive only used this once, i do not like buffers or this type of nail file very much. It is expensive for my taste and i would not buy it again
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?