BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Rhiannon P.
This nail file does the job without tearing your nails. It files them down and also buffs them - leaving a smooth edge so no snags or rips!
Estefani D.
Rialto, CA
This is really good type of file. It can help you get the perfect shape you want for your nails which I really like! I really recommend it!
Wendy C.
Shelbyville, KY
I've used OPI brand files for a long time. These files are long lasting and washable files that last a long time. Price is very reasonable.
Ash J.
Just an ordinary buffer, but is so much better than some random brand from the dollar store. I like it but it is just a nail buffer.
Megan F.
Makes the nail so shiney and smooth. It’s a good price and lasts forever for personal use! Not cheap made and perfect for nail techs
Tammy B.
Bonners Ferry
This file buffs out my nails. They leave my nail bed nice and smooth. After I use this nail buffer my nail polish looks more professional.
Ta'yanna H.
Charlotte, NC
This file makes getting shiny, smooth nails super easy. When I remove a polish, I use this file to get that fresh look, without the salon!
Verena R.
Buena Park, CA
I love filing my nails when they get too long. This one gets the job done & it very easy to get the shape I want. It affordable & amazing!
Royelle B.
I have been searching for a buffer and I've found the perfect one. This works amazingly. This product buffs and shines my nails perfectly!
Bella C.
Easley, SC
This file buffs great! I mainly use it after wearing glitter and my nails are rough feeling. It smooths them in no time with little effort.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?