BY OPI #16 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Tuty P.
Utah
This lime does not hurt the nail, it leaves a perfect finish and the shine are very natural!! It is perfect if you want to use it as personal or professional use!
Danielle C.
It's a fairly good nail file it states that it's a buffer but it is I file as well. I've used others that are actually a lot better than this one and a lot cheaper as well. I'll more than likely reach for something else the next time I go to buy new nail files.
Allie V.
New Cumberlnd, PA
Works very well, but I feel like it's a bit over priced for what you're getting. I've bought dollar store nail files that worked just as well. I think the best part of this is that it doesn't bend or wear out quite as fast as cheaper options.
Mary Grace S.
I have a passion for anything that makes your nails super cute. I first tried this nail file a few months ago because the color was absolutely adorbs and it was so portable and small. I would definitely refer this file to others!
Gina S.
elmwood park
This nail file is nice and all but it was kind of expensive. Like five dollars is kind of a lot just for a nail buffer. I was a first time used and I probably won’t use again if I have to buy it. I don’t want to spend an arm and a leg when nail polish is expensive as is.
BRITTANY C.
Beachwood, NJ
Opi is queen of nails ! Of course this shine buffer is my go to .. buffs nails super easily! Got mine at a beauty supply store and was definitely worth it ! Great for older clients who just want a quick buff with no polish
Crystal C.
I typically only file my fingernails. These files are great. Allowing me to shape my nails and file them shorter. My daughter uses the same kind of file and it's easy for her to grip and shape/file her nails as well.
Mace M.
Round Rock, TX
Nice product. It’s been awhile since I’ve purchased these, I would buy again though. My last pair were given to me as a gift so I’ve been using those... but they aren’t good quality. I would definitely prefer these!
Brittany R.
Lepanto, AR
This is an amazing fingernail file/buffet! It is affordable, does an amazing job, easy to use and store! I haven’t used other filers/buffers before because I found one that works. If it’s broke don’t fix it right? I would recommend trying this product!
Rhonda A.
I love this nail file!! It does the job for my nails!! Price is decent!! Lasts pretty long!! I always buy this nail file!! It’s not harsh on the nails!! I think it’s just perfect!! I Highly recommend it to others!
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?