BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Haley C.
Hamden , CT
This buffer is a nice product but I do not believe it is the best. It has not lasted long for me. Even thought it was easy to use, I found it harder to clean. The buffer, file sheet, itself stared to fall apart. I would recommend for temporary use.
Allie V.
Elizabethtown, PA
Works very well, but I feel like it's a bit over priced for what you're getting. I've bought dollar store nail files that worked just as well. I think the best part of this is that it doesn't bend or wear out quite as fast as cheaper options.
Carrigan K.
Kokomo, IN
I use pretty much OPI in my nails and that’s about it. I started using this file because others were cracking my nails. This file doesn’t do that. It isn’t nearly as rough as some have been in the past. It seems durable as well!
Rhonda A.
I love this nail file!! It does the job for my nails!! Price is decent!! Lasts pretty long!! I always buy this nail file!! It’s not harsh on the nails!! I think it’s just perfect!! I Highly recommend it to others!
Kaitlyn H.
Jefferson, OH
Super soft and doesn’t take any layers off of my nails. I’ve been using this product for many years. It’s super easy to use. I bought it at my local shopping center. And I would absolutely purchase this again.
Amber N.
I actually got this nail file in a stocking stuffer. The emery board on this is nice and doesn’t really wear down like most. It’s lasted a while and through my acrylics, so I would recommend this his product!
Abby G.
Omaha
Works great for buffing my nails before I do a gel manicure. Got many uses out of each one. This was my first time purchasing but I will again. Bought at Ulta but easy to find on Amazon or many other stores.
Vanessa C.
It is not a bad nail file but there are better ones out there. It’s not my favorite nail file but it will still do the job. I bought mine at a cvs near me and I wouldn’t recommend if u can get a different one. Wouldn’t buy again personally.
Kaitlyn R.
Williamstown
Great filler. I use it every time I do my nails, or even when I’m bored. The product is very sturdy and worth what it costs. I buy this from Walmart or target every couple of months and recommend it to anybody who does their own nails.
Kenley J.
Dukedom, TN
I really like this product, as well as other products made by this company. I have bought it over and over again and will continue to do so. It is priced well. I recommend this product to other people!
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?