BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Rain B.
Memphis, TN
OPI Brilliance Long Nail Buffer File is great for buffing your nails and making them look good and shiny...with or without polish!!
Anais U.
Somerton, AZ
Love shining my nails with this. Leaves them smooth, healthy looking and shiny! I've tried other products but so far this is the best one! 🤗
Melissa W.
Newark, OH
Leaves nails looking smooth and salon fresh. Quality is good as well. Not cheap made like other brands that I seem to have to replace often.
Sophia V.
Reedley, CA
I love this nail file because it gets the job done in a matter of seconds! OPI in general is an amazing brand! You can buy these at Sally's!
Stephany G.
Newark
This product makes my nails look great. It saves me money that I would be spending at a salon. I would recommend this product to my friends.
Amy H.
I love it! The only nail buffer I use. It's just perfect and I lo e how it's not so stuff so you can really get the whole nail unlike others.
Amanda T.
Asbury Park, NJ
Ive only used this once, i do not like buffers or this type of nail file very much. It is expensive for my taste and i would not buy it again
Alexis K.
Oldfort, TN
Love this product! Leaves a nice shine to my nails and is very smooth and gentle on my nails!I recommend this product to family and friends!
Lauren B.
I really like Opi, but I find that they sit awkwardly in my hand and thus makes it more difficult to use. It really lasts a long time though!
Rhiannon P.
This nail file does the job without tearing your nails. It files them down and also buffs them - leaving a smooth edge so no snags or rips!
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?