BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Gizzelle B.
Leaves my nails super shiny kinda addicted to see the shine in your nails. I purchased it at target so it was not that expensive for such a good tool to have handy
Pat H.
I enjoy the look I get after using the Shiner Buffs nail file. It's very easy to use. I am very familiar with the OPI products and enjoy them. They are a better quality.
Dee M.
I think every woman needs one of these! leaves a really nice smooth surface. It's the same one my nail tech uses, so it gives the salon look for a quarter of the price
Theresa M.
Winston Salem, NC
Brilliant nails and brilliant product by OPI. I use this buffer on my nails every couple of weeks in between manicures to get rid of ridges and keep my nails in shape!
Jessica Z.
This product lives up to its name! Its one of my favorites to the point that I take it with me to the nail salon for the nail tech to use on my nails. It does its job!
Vanessa S.
Philadelphia, PA
The OPI shiner buffs nail file helps keep your nail manicure picture perfect. It is strong enough to get the job done but not harsh on your nails so they won't split.
emma S.
Brockwell, AR
Does very good job got it at Sally's today my mom got this from a coworker and I have stolen it and used it to the max. smells wonderful and is just sooooo hydrating.
Rebecca S.
Knightdale, NC
Love how easy it is to hold and how long it lasts. Great price for the quality. My daughter and I do our own nails and needed a product that worked. This was perfect.
Claudia B.
Dora, FL
I've never used these nail buffers before but the packaging and shape looks great! very attractive a person buying would go straight towards them because of the packaging, nicely done.
Kristen W.
Idaho Falls, ID
I like this for the most part. It fulfilled all its purposes. You definitely get what you pay for. I have really strong nails so I need a product that works for me.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?