BY OPI #9 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Juanita M.
Converse, TX
Makes my nails look extra shiny one of my favorite nail buffers I've ever purchased. Make sure you run out and purchase this product as soon as possible.
aurielle G.
Cleveland, OH
It's great to use. I just youse it for my basic nail use. I bought it at Walmart. It lasts a long time so I really don't have to spend money on it often.
Kayla W.
blue springs
This is a good product. A little expensive because of the OPI brand. You can get one a lot cheaper at dollar stores, but this one holds up a lot longer.
Holli M.
Henderson, KY
I do nails quite often to make extra money. I would never use anything other than this buffer nail file. It works perfectly and my customers love it too!
Jasmine E.
Sparta
This product is amazing because it does exactly what it claims to do and buffs my nails effectively and softly. It doesn’t leave much dust to deal with.
Maira C.
Love using Opi nail products! I've had mine for about 7 months now and it still works wonders! Love the color choices as well. This is my favorite color!
Maddison S.
Goshen, IN
Average at best, somewhat over priced for what you are actually getting. I could probably gind the same product at the dollar tree for wayyyy less money.
HongAnh N.
Santa Ana, CA
I use this as normal, like how you would usually use a nail file. Although I am not much of a nail file person, this nail file works fine on my nails.
Ashlyn T.
I CANNOT do my nails without a buffer and this one is perfect. Even after acrylics, it still somehow makes my nails look shiny, healthy and beautiful!
Danielle C.
Ft Mitchell, KY
One of my favorite nail products. Allows me to shape, and buff my nails at the same time. Doesn't thin my nails out, and preps them perfectly to paint.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?