BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Leah C.
Portsmouth
I love this because it buffs your nails as well! It is a great tool to have especially if you are in a hurry and want to give your nails that extra shine! Very simple and easy to use! Highly recommend!
Jemma B.
This nail file worked well the first three times I used it and then it seemed to wear out. It doesn't seem to be making my nails shine anymore. I think I'll have to try a different brand.
Carol M.
Madison, AL
I love this! It's soft enough that I don't burn myself with it when I'm buffing, but somehow it still manages to make my nails so shiny it looks like I have a coat of clear polish on!
Megan R.
Opi Shiner Buffs Nail File gives you that spa experience that would get at a nail salon. Don't have time to paint your nails ... no problem - just buff your nails & they look perfect.
Ashley B.
New Orleans, LA
OPI is such a reliable brand. It may cost a little more than the others but it is worth it. The nail file is no exception! Does the job and doesn't break. Not flimsy like other filers.
Ashley T.
Phoenix, AZ
Love love love this product! Perfect for a natural shine when doing French manis! After acrylics this buffer works great as a nice natural glossy finish, would definitely recommend!
Yasodhara V.
PALMDALE, CA
I love this brand and this particular product has my nails looking nice enough that people ask where I get them done. It does the job and the price isn't too bad.
Elissa B.
Malibu, CA
Cute product and very adorable packaging but the product is nothing special. I consider this product to be a drugstore product and it may be better to stop at your local Sephora!
Lakitha D.
Orlando, FL
Well sometimes I can't make to the nail shop and my nails be a hot mess so I take them off until I can go to the shop but before I go I clean buff and this shiner file works good
Jessica E.
New Holland, OH
My nails were so Shiney after I used this product. I filed my nails with this with ease and when I used the buffer across the top of my nails WOW they were so Shiney.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?