BY OPI #15 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Jessica W.
I’ve used to bite my nails, when I turned 18 I stopped. My nails used to be thin and week. But now they are strong and healthy. I’m always taking care of them
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
This buffer and the file get the job done. I usually get my nails done by a professional, but when I cant afford it, i use this at home to keep them in shape.
Yifei Y.
Amherst, MA
This will not destroying your nails like some other nail files because it's very soft and gental on the nail, but still remove any surface oil and other stuff.
Paloma Janet G.
Turpin, Ok
These definitely get the job done if your nails are really uneven. The smoothness of your nail is unbelievable and makes it really easy to paint your nails.
Andrea A.
I love this opi nail file because it is great for when you have a nail chipped and need to fix it, it is also really easy to carry for when you're on the go.
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
I use only opi products on my nails. They do the best work. I pay a little extra for opi brand materials, but the quality is definitely worth the sacrifice.
shelbi l.
this product is a great tool for buffing your nails. most nail files wear down quickly but this one does not. would recommend this product for nail buffing.
Mireya E.
Downey, CA
I reallylike to use this for my nails when I'm going to do a gel coat. This is really good n leaves me nail soft it doesn't crack em or scratch them either
Natasha P.
N Miami Beach, FL
It works really well and does exactly what it intends to do. It buffs and shines my nails. I wish it buffed a little better and was a little less damaging.
JasMin D.
Compton, CA
Love how they shape my nails and leave a nice finish to them I always recommend my friends because I get a lot of complements in my nails I give it 4 stars
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?