BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Heather S.
League City, TX
This is a great nail file. It is built well and isn't flimsy like most nail files. OPI always has some of the best products when it comes to nails.
Jessica V.
Tampa, FL
I love opi all there nail products are amazing like this buffer its big affordable it also last a long time it'll be a while when you get a new one
Aye Jayy S.
Saint Paul, MN
Makes nail really shimmery and shiny. Super pretty nail afterwords. Great product. Sleek look. Convenient AND EASY TO USE. Perfect for small areas
Jennifer S.
I love this Opie nail buffer shiner my nails look awesome after working on them with this product I have one in my Iowa home and my Southern Home
Emma E.
Dover, ID
This file works just as great as any other. And would recommend it in a heartbeat for anyone who's looking for a decent priced nail shiner/buff.
Jasleen S.
Warwick, RI
I can do any style thanks to this product . my nails never look bad at all always getting complements on them thank you for making this product.
Karishma R.
This can be expensive when compared to other buffer but it works great. If you want to get a professional manicure at home you need to have this.
Sarah T.
Spring City, TN
Personally I don't see a reason in buying this when you can get packs of 2 or more at dollar general and such places. Those are the same quality.
Emily T.
Clawson
This buffer really brings out the shine in your nails!! I love the way my nails look after a quick buff because my nails can sometimes look dull.
Stephanie J.
Lancaster, CA
Best buffer I have ever used . Makes my nails shiny and soft after a good filing . I recommend this to anyone who likes to keep their nails nice
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?