BY OPI #16 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Grace M.
Obetz, OH
I use these on my clients whenever they want a manicure and they are pretty nifty! They ge tthe job done. Im not a fan of certain nail files but i like this one.
Cara E.
Dalton, GA
I believe OPI is one of the best products for all nail endeavors. I like the nail file because you can file and buff. Perfect for right before painting your nails.
Damaris S.
I love the natural shine it brings out of my nails and it's a good quality buffer i don't have to spend to much time buffing my nails because its pretty efficient.
Natasa K.
Saddle Brook, NJ
Since I'm doing my nails at home I'm not going to the salons I like this product for file my nails and buff them befor gluing my fake nails and I love it so far.
Rain B.
Memphis, TN
OPI Brilliance Long Nail Buffer File is great for buffing your nails and making them look good and shiny...with or without polish!!
shae L.
Gulfport, MS
This product files, buffs and shines the nail. Does exactly what it is supposed to do. It lasts a few months as expected and toss it.
Lindsay H.
['Jackson', ''], MI
I adore OPI and their nail buffers! Three sides to get a sanded and smooth finish, removes ridges and superficial grooves.
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
I've had better nail files for sure, but it gets the job done. But I purchased because it came with an OPI nail polish.
SaVannah L.
Mayfield, KY
Great file. I love this. It works great and is my favorite. I owen like 100. It goes straight in my purse and car
Layla C.
Elk Grove , CA
This is a great product I’ve discovered. It works very fast and effective and lasts awhile.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?