BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Jessy W.
Raleigh, NC
Yes gurl BUFF!! I love this product. Its super easy to use and it really works. For any girl who loves a natural nail look this is the product for you.
janise l.
Dallas, TX
Works very well ... get the job done.... I use this after my mail polish have wore off so before I paint a blush and do all the other stuff it needs
Katlyn G.
Saint Paul, MN
It's fine but it didn't last very long. It wears out too quickly and isn't worth it. If you plan to use it a few times and that's it then go for it.
Madison C.
Fresno, CA
I love the Opi shiner buffs nail file I always use it to file my nails,I have pretty long nails and the Opi nail file helps me shape them perfectly.
Ashley M.
Love these. Always easily puts a nice natural shine onto the nail beds. Quick and easy these don't take much time and they seem to last quiet awhile.
Linda M.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This nail file I use all the time it last for a lot of uses. It really hades a great shine to my nail for when I want to use a light or clear polish
Alejandra P.
Palmdale, CA
Works great leaves my nails as the shape I want my favorite brand to shop for nail stuff it's not that expensive and there nail Polish are perfect
Iliana G.
hemet, CA
This stuff gets the job done and leaves my nails filed and shiny. I would recommend when on the go and just need to fix up your nails really quick.
Noreana M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Excelent product... It helps shape my nails just the way I like them and also I can buff my nails so they get really brilliant and looking healthy
Heather S.
League City, TX
This is a great nail file. It is built well and isn't flimsy like most nail files. OPI always has some of the best products when it comes to nails.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?