BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Holli M.
Henderson, KY
I do nails quite often to make extra money. I would never use anything other than this buffer nail file. It works perfectly and my customers love it too!
Mo F.
Fort Washington, MD
Is really good. I was doing my own acrilyc nails all by my self and this help so much on buffing and shaping my nails. Everyone thought I got them done.
Juanita M.
Converse, TX
Makes my nails look extra shiny one of my favorite nail buffers I've ever purchased. Make sure you run out and purchase this product as soon as possible.
Maddison S.
Goshen, IN
Average at best, somewhat over priced for what you are actually getting. I could probably gind the same product at the dollar tree for wayyyy less money.
aurielle G.
Cleveland, OH
It's great to use. I just youse it for my basic nail use. I bought it at Walmart. It lasts a long time so I really don't have to spend money on it often.
HongAnh N.
Santa Ana, CA
I use this as normal, like how you would usually use a nail file. Although I am not much of a nail file person, this nail file works fine on my nails.
Ashlyn T.
I CANNOT do my nails without a buffer and this one is perfect. Even after acrylics, it still somehow makes my nails look shiny, healthy and beautiful!
Niki H.
Wakefield, NE
This product is good to use but it can be a little rough on your nails. I only use it on my toes because they are not as sensitive at my finger nails.
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
On days that I'm not going to paint my nails I really like to buff them out to the nice and shiny and smooth, preventing them from snagging on anything
Danielle C.
Ft Mitchell, KY
One of my favorite nail products. Allows me to shape, and buff my nails at the same time. Doesn't thin my nails out, and preps them perfectly to paint.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?