BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
John S.
I really like to use this on the days where I don't feel like doing a whole home Mani but still want my nails to look nice. This adds a nice shine to my nails almoat like I put clear polish on
Nyana W.
Irving, TX
Wells if you want you and your nails to feel like ur at a nail salon on a relaxing day just get you an O.P.I. Shiner Buff Nail File to fix your nails the way you want.
Briana S.
Northville, MI
It's fabulous, it's shapens Your nail evenly and perfectly as well as the buffer it doesn't leave scratch marks on your nail like the ones you would get from other stores it leaves your nail looking shinny and healthy
Kimberly L.
Goldsboro, NC
Love the OPI shiner buffs nail file. I have ridges in my nails and I have to buff them to make them smooth. It makes my nail polish go on better and stay on longer. Will definitely give you a more professional look.
Desiree G.
South Elgin, IL
Great for perfecting a look for your nails, great for professional use. Easy to clean up. I have multiple of these, that's how much I rely on them for my nail looks
Victoria H.
Lucasville, OH
Love, love, love this product!!! The smooth texture that it applies to my nails is to die for!!!! It's a bit on the pricey side, but totally wroth it, plus it lasts for quite a while!
Alyssa L.
I love buffers that give my nails a healthy shine to it. My mother does nails & gave me one of these. I use it on a weekly basis to maintain a glow on my nails. It's affordable and easy to use. Would highly recommend
Bella H.
Love how it doesn't eat up your nails during use like many others, the product is very durable and safe enough to use on our little girl's who thank goodness are girly girls and also enjoy this nail care product!
Kinga B.
Lexington, SC
This buffer makes my nails so shiny I doesn't have to use any polish and it look like I got a professional manicure for several days. I purchased online, a great value for the product.
Taylor C.
Belington, WV
Any time I give myself an at home mani I absolutely have to use opi products. I love everything that they carry and the file last more than one use unlike most products and doesn't wear down to wear I can't use it.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?