BY OPI #11 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Monica M.
It left my nail nice and smooth unlike other nail filers that you can still kind of feel your nail rough on the edges. It lasted longer than most nail filers, most just run out after the third use.
Taylor M.
OPI is great for nails and make and even bathing suits. Pros are that the nail file is very gentle on the cuticle and on the nail itself. It's a lot better than using a nail file from the drug store.
Tal K.
Excellent to use when needing that perfect shape without wanting to go to get a professional manicure. Very gentle on the nails as well. Not too strong so that it will ruin the natural nail.
Leah C.
Portsmouth
I love this because it buffs your nails as well! It is a great tool to have especially if you are in a hurry and want to give your nails that extra shine! Very simple and easy to use! Highly recommend!
Jemma B.
This nail file worked well the first three times I used it and then it seemed to wear out. It doesn't seem to be making my nails shine anymore. I think I'll have to try a different brand.
Ashley B.
New Orleans, LA
OPI is such a reliable brand. It may cost a little more than the others but it is worth it. The nail file is no exception! Does the job and doesn't break. Not flimsy like other filers.
Megan R.
Opi Shiner Buffs Nail File gives you that spa experience that would get at a nail salon. Don't have time to paint your nails ... no problem - just buff your nails & they look perfect.
Carol M.
Madison, AL
I love this! It's soft enough that I don't burn myself with it when I'm buffing, but somehow it still manages to make my nails so shiny it looks like I have a coat of clear polish on!
Yasodhara V.
PALMDALE, CA
I love this brand and this particular product has my nails looking nice enough that people ask where I get them done. It does the job and the price isn't too bad.
Ashley T.
Phoenix, AZ
Love love love this product! Perfect for a natural shine when doing French manis! After acrylics this buffer works great as a nice natural glossy finish, would definitely recommend!
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?