BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Lakitha D.
Orlando, FL
Well sometimes I can't make to the nail shop and my nails be a hot mess so I take them off until I can go to the shop but before I go I clean buff and this shiner file works good
Jackie M.
North Las Vegas, NV
Not terrible. so don't let the three stars fool you, just not in love. It gets the job done and it does what it's supposed to just nothing too eye catching or special about it
Erica G.
Oakdale, CA
Opi Shiner Buffs Nail File is more than just a nail file! You shapes your nails & it also brings them back to life! You can't have the perfect pedicure without this product.
Pat H.
I enjoy the look I get after using the Shiner Buffs nail file. It's very easy to use. I am very familiar with the OPI products and enjoy them. They are a better quality.
Jessica Z.
This product lives up to its name! Its one of my favorites to the point that I take it with me to the nail salon for the nail tech to use on my nails. It does its job!
Theresa M.
Winston Salem, NC
Brilliant nails and brilliant product by OPI. I use this buffer on my nails every couple of weeks in between manicures to get rid of ridges and keep my nails in shape!
Dee M.
I think every woman needs one of these! leaves a really nice smooth surface. It's the same one my nail tech uses, so it gives the salon look for a quarter of the price
Rebecca S.
Knightdale, NC
Love how easy it is to hold and how long it lasts. Great price for the quality. My daughter and I do our own nails and needed a product that worked. This was perfect.
emma S.
Brockwell, AR
Does very good job got it at Sally's today my mom got this from a coworker and I have stolen it and used it to the max. smells wonderful and is just sooooo hydrating.
Vanessa S.
Philadelphia, PA
The OPI shiner buffs nail file helps keep your nail manicure picture perfect. It is strong enough to get the job done but not harsh on your nails so they won't split.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?