BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
shelbi l.
this product is a great tool for buffing your nails. most nail files wear down quickly but this one does not. would recommend this product for nail buffing.
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
I use only opi products on my nails. They do the best work. I pay a little extra for opi brand materials, but the quality is definitely worth the sacrifice.
Andrea A.
I love this opi nail file because it is great for when you have a nail chipped and need to fix it, it is also really easy to carry for when you're on the go.
Natasha P.
N Miami Beach, FL
It works really well and does exactly what it intends to do. It buffs and shines my nails. I wish it buffed a little better and was a little less damaging.
JasMin D.
Compton, CA
Love how they shape my nails and leave a nice finish to them I always recommend my friends because I get a lot of complements in my nails I give it 4 stars
Mireya E.
Downey, CA
I reallylike to use this for my nails when I'm going to do a gel coat. This is really good n leaves me nail soft it doesn't crack em or scratch them either
Juanita M.
Converse, TX
Makes my nails look extra shiny one of my favorite nail buffers I've ever purchased. Make sure you run out and purchase this product as soon as possible.
Jasmine E.
Sparta
This product is amazing because it does exactly what it claims to do and buffs my nails effectively and softly. It doesn’t leave much dust to deal with.
Mo F.
Fort Washington, MD
Is really good. I was doing my own acrilyc nails all by my self and this help so much on buffing and shaping my nails. Everyone thought I got them done.
Holli M.
Henderson, KY
I do nails quite often to make extra money. I would never use anything other than this buffer nail file. It works perfectly and my customers love it too!
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?