BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Damaris S.
I love the natural shine it brings out of my nails and it's a good quality buffer i don't have to spend to much time buffing my nails because its pretty efficient.
Cara E.
Dalton, GA
I believe OPI is one of the best products for all nail endeavors. I like the nail file because you can file and buff. Perfect for right before painting your nails.
Natasa K.
Saddle Brook, NJ
Since I'm doing my nails at home I'm not going to the salons I like this product for file my nails and buff them befor gluing my fake nails and I love it so far.
Chyna T.
Laplata Maryland
Love this filer keeps my nails fresh and shiny looking. It buffs my nails n toes and sometimes put some clear on and I'm out the door. Just real natural looking.
Manda G.
Great product to use when doing home manicures. Leaves your nails looking super shiny, and they are ready for the mani. Great quality product, highly recommend.
Jennifer L.
Florence, KY
I love that this file is a manicure all in one stop. This makes my evening manicure before bed a quick and painless process with my nails left looking fabulous.
Yifei Y.
Amherst, MA
This will not destroying your nails like some other nail files because it's very soft and gental on the nail, but still remove any surface oil and other stuff.
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
This buffer and the file get the job done. I usually get my nails done by a professional, but when I cant afford it, i use this at home to keep them in shape.
Morgan D.
Harrisburg, NC
Really buffs out my nails well. They looks healthier and stronger then ever before and I'm in love with the results. I just wish it were this way for everyone
Jessica W.
I’ve used to bite my nails, when I turned 18 I stopped. My nails used to be thin and week. But now they are strong and healthy. I’m always taking care of them
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?