BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Linda P.
I love this ❤ makes my nails shinny when I buff it and I do not have a hard time with it like other nail files. With other nail fillers I have to keep filing until it comes out the way I like them.
Ashlyn S.
Mebane, NC
The Opi Shiner Buffs Nail File is very efficient at shaving down my nails. There aren't very many cons of this product as it is easy to use and easy to work very fast with. It is very comfortable and does not rip my nails one bit. This product is a must buy for anyone.
Amanda M.
Alton, IL
I like the Opi nail filers but they tend to break somewhat easily. Every time I stick one in my purse pouch 7 times out of 10 its broken when I pull it back out. So if you're not carrying it in your purse it would be great but if you are you should be careful with it.
Cheyann M.
Porter, TX
Love this buffet! It leave my nails feeling do shiny and soft! It is easy to use! This is always my go to nail buffet. It is very well priced as well! You can't beat the price and product! I will continue to buy this again and again
Brittany M.
Savannah, GA
The first time I used one of these I had received it for Christmas. I used it so much that it probably lasted me about 2 months. But if you use as directed it could last a year easily. It leaves my nails smooth and gives a nice shine. Id definitely recommend to others.
Shelby H.
Eugene, OR
Love the way this makes my nails shine and feel strong at the end of a good filing. Not sure if its ment to make my nails feel tighter or stronger but I love how smooth they feel after using this product
Elizabeth P.
Richland, WA
This nail file did it's job well but I'm just not sure that the price for it was worth it. I've tried other nail files that do just as good of a job for half the price. I like it however I feel like it's high priced just because of the brand associated with it.
Rachel H.
Warren, OH
This is such a great product. Opi has always been my go to nail brand. This file is always in my purse for when needed. This was my first time purchasing , and i would definitely recommend it. It is easy to use and gets the job done. Would purchase this again!
Jan Z.
Warminster, PA
I love this product. It really helps to keeps my nails in smooth condition. I am a hand therapist and cannot afford sharp edges or rough long nails. Its a comfortable file and wasy to use.
Maria H.
Texarkana, AR
If I don't have my nails painted I still like them to look nice. Tho buffing nail file does just that. It makes them look shiny and pretty without all the products.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?