BY OPI #15 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Briana S.
Northville, MI
It's fabulous, it's shapens Your nail evenly and perfectly as well as the buffer it doesn't leave scratch marks on your nail like the ones you would get from other stores it leaves your nail looking shinny and healthy
Desiree G.
South Elgin, IL
Great for perfecting a look for your nails, great for professional use. Easy to clean up. I have multiple of these, that's how much I rely on them for my nail looks
Kimberly L.
Goldsboro, NC
Love the OPI shiner buffs nail file. I have ridges in my nails and I have to buff them to make them smooth. It makes my nail polish go on better and stay on longer. Will definitely give you a more professional look.
Kinga B.
Lexington, SC
This buffer makes my nails so shiny I doesn't have to use any polish and it look like I got a professional manicure for several days. I purchased online, a great value for the product.
Victoria H.
Lucasville, OH
Love, love, love this product!!! The smooth texture that it applies to my nails is to die for!!!! It's a bit on the pricey side, but totally wroth it, plus it lasts for quite a while!
Taylor C.
Belington, WV
Any time I give myself an at home mani I absolutely have to use opi products. I love everything that they carry and the file last more than one use unlike most products and doesn't wear down to wear I can't use it.
Bella H.
Love how it doesn't eat up your nails during use like many others, the product is very durable and safe enough to use on our little girl's who thank goodness are girly girls and also enjoy this nail care product!
Alyssa L.
I love buffers that give my nails a healthy shine to it. My mother does nails & gave me one of these. I use it on a weekly basis to maintain a glow on my nails. It's affordable and easy to use. Would highly recommend
Madisen C.
Sedro-Woolley
This works great as a nail file. It's a great size to be able to get a good handle on it and works fairly nicely to file my nails. The only thing I wish is that it lasted a little longer, oh well! Still worth it!
jamie f.
Erie, PA
This nail file is the ultimate best file ever. It makes your nails look like they are polished. This is a great investment and you will be happy. I really recommend this product.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?