BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
piper h.
Knoxville, TN
I am very particular about a good nail file. I have tried many and this has been the best one yet. I do like this product but i expect that i will continue to search for a nail file i love. If you are not picky about nail files i do belive that this would be a good product for you.
Laura V.
Cary, NC
This works pretty well for shining up full nails. It's a pretty good value because it lasts for a long time. I bought it at Sephora. I've purchased it a few times and probably will again. I'd recommend!
Ansley
Florence, SC
This product is great, especially when trying to get smooth, and beautiful nails. It works miracles, and has never disappointed me. It is affordably, and of great value. I've used it for years, and it is my number 1 go to nail file. I definitely recommend it to all of my friends
Emily R.
Coopersville, MI
I love how this nail buffer makes my nails look and feel smooth. They give my nails a healthy natural look and is worth the price. Applying nail polish after using this nail buffer helps the polish to have a salon quality appearance. I would definitely use this product again!
Allie V.
New Cumberlnd, PA
Works very well, but I feel like it's a bit over priced for what you're getting. I've bought dollar store nail files that worked just as well. I think the best part of this is that it doesn't bend or wear out quite as fast as cheaper options.
Gabby W.
Selden, NY
I used this a few years back.. not sure if it was this exact product, but the one I had was a buffer and also had a few other properties to it. It was very useful. I don't remember where I got it, or how much it was, but if I saw it in the store, I would probably buy it again.
Arielle D.
Alta loma , CA
This nail file is perfect for hands and feet it gives you a perfect smooth edge and you can buff and shine your nails it gives you a perfect shine so you can wear your nails natural and they look like you got them done at a nail salon
Natalie V.
Brooklyn, NY
This nail file certainly does the job, but sometimes leaves my nails feeling sharp or rough. On the other hand, it is really thick, making it easy to slip under your nail, to file from beneath. I have had mine for several months, and it is no where near needing replacement.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Gives nails a super high shine, which is the purpose of it. I've been using it on my natural nails for a few months and it still shines them as good as the first time I've used it.
Linda P.
I love this ❤ makes my nails shinny when I buff it and I do not have a hard time with it like other nail files. With other nail fillers I have to keep filing until it comes out the way I like them.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?