BY OPI #15 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Sara H.
Mountain View, WY
I like this one bc it has more then one function. Its easy to use. My girls all use these too. They aren't too exspensive. My nail lady uses them too. I think they are a good value. Ive used this for years. I never have recommend these but probably would if asked what I use.
Isabella N.
Middle River, MD
This product was very amazing. It fit in my hand perfect. It was a little expensive, but its worth it. I haven't compared it to any because this is the only one i use. Very easy to use, and it does no damage to your skin! I wohld definitely buy again
Hannah B.
Hurt, VA
Love these files! They aren't cheap so they don't wear out too fast. They work great and help you het your nails like you want them. Sometimes you can find them at a discount store like TJ Maxx or Marshall's.
Cail F.
Opi Shiner Buffs Nail File this buff nail file is very good for buffing your nail. It is easy to use and I have it for a long time before I feel the need to go out and but a new one. I highly recommend!
Orpha P.
Allentown, PA
Me encantan estas limas para sacar brillos, son duraderas y no se pierde el color, he usado de otras marcas que al aplicar el aceite de la uñas y pasó el buffer se queda el color pegado, con este no es así!
Cecilia R.
Mission, TX
OMG what can't I say about this buffer I absolutely love love love this it's so nice and adorable and it just leaves my nails looking as if I have a topcoat on my nails it's just wonderful it great for an at home little nail salon experience
Emily E.
Holly Springs, NC
The OPI Shiner Buffs Nail File is great for my at-home manicures and pedicures. It easily scuffs out any imperfections in my nails and leaves them smooth and ready for a flawless polish application. I'd highly recommend this product to others!
Jacky Y.
North Brunswick, NJ
I like the OPI shiner Buffs Nail File. It does a great job with my nails and keeps them looking neat and shiny. I like OPI products overall though, they tend to be good quality. No cons for this product and I'd definitely recommend to other people.
Rigo F.
Bellflower, CA
This file was not good because my kids nails snapped and so did the opi nail buffer and it really made me angry and I didn't even see any shine on their nails they were still a dull color and well I don't think I'll ever purchase again.
TIFFANY L.
Really like..I use them for only a month at a time then get new ones simply because of hygiene but I know the one I bought my step mom she had hers over 6 months and she uses hers religiously like me and hers is still looking halfway used
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?