BY OPI #16 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Toni A.
I do my nails at home and I just don't know how I would make it with out it. Definitely a must buy even if you dont wear polish buff those nails out until you get your desired shine and done.
Jazzi P.
West Fargo, ND
Great files! I'm a nail tech and really like a gritty file especially for my acrylics. This is both gritty and there's a buffing side so I don't have to spend time finding my separate buffer. I received my first batch while I was in school taking the nail acrylic class and haven't been able to find them again. As soon as I can find them locally, I will be buying again.
ALESSANDRA M.
Provo
OPI is such a great file everytime my sister does my nails she will use this file on my nails (very lightly) and on the acrylic nails and they look flawless I seriously recommend this file .
Sandy M.
Dallas
I love this file I carry it in my purse in case of an emergency I mean who doesn’t carry a file and the purse right but I would really recommend this one this one is like so good girls
Sarah T.
I love Opi anything. It is my go to for nail polish and all nail care products. This buffer is so awesome and really shines up my nails. It almost looks like I have a clear coat on after I finished with all of my nails.
katerina b.
Wilton, NY
I only use these when doing my own or another clients nails. Its a pefrence thing, I'm sure any nice brand of these will do what you what but I like the shape of these and they are very durable.
Amber B.
Scipio Center
This filler takes a lot of work to buff. It’s pretty hard to use it when it comes to trying to file down your nails. I bought it at Marshall’s and it was fairly inexpensive. I wouldn’t necessarily recommend it because it’s hard to use.
Leslie M.
This is a nice nail file not a big deal tho. It gets the job done just like any other nail file would... don’t see the need to get this exact brand they sell many other alternatives that are even cheaper
Mel A.
I like this buffer. It leaves your nails looking amazing. I got mine at Sally's. It's a decent price but I like products from OPI. It's easy to use. This is a great product. I recommend this product.
allie b.
What drew me to this product was the color, but then i used it at home. It was great, it did its job and more! This product is pretty pricey for a simple nail file, i'm sure you could find way cheaper alternatives at Dollar Tree.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?