BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Kelly Q.
Wilmington , NC
Very sharp and can hurt you bad if you do not know what you are doing. But it a wonderful tool to have once you no what to do and not to do!! I buy they all the time when I lose or break mine.
Jazzi P.
West Fargo, ND
Great files! I'm a nail tech and really like a gritty file especially for my acrylics. This is both gritty and there's a buffing side so I don't have to spend time finding my separate buffer. I received my first batch while I was in school taking the nail acrylic class and haven't been able to find them again. As soon as I can find them locally, I will be buying again.
Venus G.
Overland Park
These give me the perfect nail shape I want. They’re long lasting and do a great job! They’re pretty well priced and is great compared to alternatives! I would definitely buy it again because of the great job it did!
Shakira R.
miami
I do my nails every week with my gel kit and I love to have buffed nails when I do them. This is the best nail file in the stores to leave you with salon worthy nails! I have so many of this file at home! I love it.
Isabella R.
Tampa, FL
This is my favorite nail file. It works very well. It buffs your nails as well as files them. It’s a good size too. You can purchase it online or you can purchase it at Sephora or ulta. I would definitely recommend
Sandy M.
Dallas
I love this file I carry it in my purse in case of an emergency I mean who doesn’t carry a file and the purse right but I would really recommend this one this one is like so good girls
Kelly N.
Fairfax, VA
I only use OPI products when it comes to my nails. It’s a little pricey but it’s worth it in the long run! This is essential for having perfect looking nails. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Jordan G.
hewitt
This is a great filer! It doesn’t get dull easily . It lasts for a good amount of time for the price that it’s at . The shiner actually shines the nail unlike some fillers whose shiner seems to not work .
Olha D.
Philadelphia
I am a very picky person when it comes to nail products. I have an OPI nail file that is just two sided. This one actually has three surfaces and to me one isn't usable. It's a good size and the grit is right for natural nails
Priscilla M.
dallas
Personally I love this product and it's amazing. I think it's basically the same as others but for me this works great and it's easy to use. Leaves your nails looking pretty good. Certainly recommend.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?