BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Evelyn C.
Nampa, ID
It works very well and gives it the shine it's needed. The downside is that it only lasts about a week. They're good size and fit in your hand perfectly. Easy to use. I would recommend with warning of how long it lasts
Jennifer C.
King, NC
I got this as a gift in my CHristmas Stocking. So did the guys as well. It was very cool, something to do as you sit and watch TV it buffs beautifully and makes them look so healthy. I have never used another brand so I cannot compare, but I would for sure pick this up again, or drop in someones goody bag!
Caitlin H.
Miami, OK
This nail file has helped my nails our so much I am not even joking with you. this nail file has helped me in many ways such as if I have a broken nail, and I get out my nail file and boom it is fixed like maybe five minutes later. I love this product and I would recommend this product for everyone.
joellene c.
West Covina, CA
This nail buffer over works okay for me. It is easy to use sometimes but when I'm not using my dominate hand it can be a little hard. It does leave some of my nails looking bumpy and uneven though. I would recommend this to others if they like to put a lot of effort work and time into there nails
Lindsey L.
Falling Wtrs, WV
OPI buffer is a really nice affordable buffer.It does the job of leaving nails smooth after filing and cutting,i will say it isn't the best buffer I've used or last as long as others but for the price it does its job.
Missy L.
I gave 4 stars only because of the steep price in OPI products. I purchased this product online I feel it worked good and made my nails look great when doing an at home manicure, really cleaned up and buffed up my nails. This file has lasted me awhile.
Lesley S.
Tabernacle, NJ
OMG! what a wonderful amazing buffing nail file .I never had such a smooth silky feeling on my nails ever before. Sally's beauty supplies always are spot on with great products. Price was very affordable, I recommend this to anyone who is seeking very soft shiny nails this is your answer..
Amy M.
Pine Bluff, AR
Only used once but it worked great. Made my nails really smooth and easier to manage. The shape and size makes it easier to hold without skipping and rubbing your skin. It fits the curve of your nail perfectly
Jamie M.
Bethlehem
Love to use this on my husband nails. I soak them and clean them really well. Cut and file them and the shine i get for his nails is amazing. I use this product too. Its super easy, durable and affordable.
Whitney Z.
Port Wentwrth, GA
This is a must have! File your nails and then use it to shine your nails. Opi does not disappoint. Working in the spa industry I've tried tons of nail products and opi is affordable and gives great quality.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?

back