BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
TIFFANY L.
Really like..I use them for only a month at a time then get new ones simply because of hygiene but I know the one I bought my step mom she had hers over 6 months and she uses hers religiously like me and hers is still looking halfway used
Jacky Y.
North Brunswick, NJ
I like the OPI shiner Buffs Nail File. It does a great job with my nails and keeps them looking neat and shiny. I like OPI products overall though, they tend to be good quality. No cons for this product and I'd definitely recommend to other people.
Lakece J.
San Antonio
This is a great nail tool to use because of the shine that it leaves on your nails and when you don't have the money to go the nail salon these OPI products get the job done
Alysia M.
Wdm, IA
This file helped smooth and shine my nails. Easy to use. Only issue was that it didn't last long. The effect of buffing and shining your nails didn't last as long as expected.
maddie c.
New Palestine, IN
Not only does OPI have the best nail polish, but also the best nail products! I love using this to give my nails a little treat, it leaves my nails looking flawless like I just went to the nail salon!
Silvia L.
HILLSBORO , OR
I like using this nail file cuz it has like a couple things in one...as to others it's just the plain nail file..
Works great leaves my nails looking good and feeling good
Thais A.
Silver Spring, MD
I went to nail school and they gave us a luggage full of OPI and stuff and until today, that's mostly what I use. This nail file is everything, it's not rough on your nails
Sarah P.
This buffer left my nails shining and definitely helped my nail polish go on smoothr. When I'm in a pinch and need my nails to look good, I reached for this and shine my nails. It looks like I have a clear coat of polish on!
John S.
I really like to use this on the days where I don't feel like doing a whole home Mani but still want my nails to look nice. This adds a nice shine to my nails almoat like I put clear polish on
Nyana W.
Irving, TX
Wells if you want you and your nails to feel like ur at a nail salon on a relaxing day just get you an O.P.I. Shiner Buff Nail File to fix your nails the way you want.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?