BY OPI #16 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Whitney Z.
Port Wentwrth, GA
This is a must have! File your nails and then use it to shine your nails. Opi does not disappoint. Working in the spa industry I've tried tons of nail products and opi is affordable and gives great quality.
Theresa S.
Huntsville, AL
This is a great nail file/buffer! It retains it's sanding ability and I am able to reach the hard to areas of my nails. I ordered this from Amazon and received super fast shipping (most of my things are). This is a must buy if you're not one to travel to the nail salons all the time!
Jamie M.
Bethlehem
Love to use this on my husband nails. I soak them and clean them really well. Cut and file them and the shine i get for his nails is amazing. I use this product too. Its super easy, durable and affordable.
Ansley
Florence, SC
This product is great, especially when trying to get smooth, and beautiful nails. It works miracles, and has never disappointed me. It is affordably, and of great value. I've used it for years, and it is my number 1 go to nail file. I definitely recommend it to all of my friends
Laura V.
Cary, NC
This works pretty well for shining up full nails. It's a pretty good value because it lasts for a long time. I bought it at Sephora. I've purchased it a few times and probably will again. I'd recommend!
piper h.
Knoxville, TN
I am very particular about a good nail file. I have tried many and this has been the best one yet. I do like this product but i expect that i will continue to search for a nail file i love. If you are not picky about nail files i do belive that this would be a good product for you.
Natalie V.
Brooklyn, NY
This nail file certainly does the job, but sometimes leaves my nails feeling sharp or rough. On the other hand, it is really thick, making it easy to slip under your nail, to file from beneath. I have had mine for several months, and it is no where near needing replacement.
Arielle D.
Alta loma , CA
This nail file is perfect for hands and feet it gives you a perfect smooth edge and you can buff and shine your nails it gives you a perfect shine so you can wear your nails natural and they look like you got them done at a nail salon
Emily R.
Coopersville, MI
I love how this nail buffer makes my nails look and feel smooth. They give my nails a healthy natural look and is worth the price. Applying nail polish after using this nail buffer helps the polish to have a salon quality appearance. I would definitely use this product again!
Gabby W.
Selden, NY
I used this a few years back.. not sure if it was this exact product, but the one I had was a buffer and also had a few other properties to it. It was very useful. I don't remember where I got it, or how much it was, but if I saw it in the store, I would probably buy it again.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?