BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Natalie V.
Brooklyn, NY
This nail file certainly does the job, but sometimes leaves my nails feeling sharp or rough. On the other hand, it is really thick, making it easy to slip under your nail, to file from beneath. I have had mine for several months, and it is no where near needing replacement.
Emily R.
Coopersville, MI
I love how this nail buffer makes my nails look and feel smooth. They give my nails a healthy natural look and is worth the price. Applying nail polish after using this nail buffer helps the polish to have a salon quality appearance. I would definitely use this product again!
Gabby W.
Selden, NY
I used this a few years back.. not sure if it was this exact product, but the one I had was a buffer and also had a few other properties to it. It was very useful. I don't remember where I got it, or how much it was, but if I saw it in the store, I would probably buy it again.
Linda P.
I love this ❤ makes my nails shinny when I buff it and I do not have a hard time with it like other nail files. With other nail fillers I have to keep filing until it comes out the way I like them.
Ann B.
Mooresville, NC
I love this nail file. I use it whenever I tend to my nails and it blasts the competition out of the water. It lasts way longer and does a better job. I just wish I had more of them to hand out to friends to shine their nails. I buy this whenever I go to Ulta and love it.
Amanda M.
Alton, IL
I like the Opi nail filers but they tend to break somewhat easily. Every time I stick one in my purse pouch 7 times out of 10 its broken when I pull it back out. So if you're not carrying it in your purse it would be great but if you are you should be careful with it.
Ashlyn S.
Mebane, NC
The Opi Shiner Buffs Nail File is very efficient at shaving down my nails. There aren't very many cons of this product as it is easy to use and easy to work very fast with. It is very comfortable and does not rip my nails one bit. This product is a must buy for anyone.
Brittany M.
Savannah, GA
The first time I used one of these I had received it for Christmas. I used it so much that it probably lasted me about 2 months. But if you use as directed it could last a year easily. It leaves my nails smooth and gives a nice shine. Id definitely recommend to others.
Shelby H.
Eugene, OR
Love the way this makes my nails shine and feel strong at the end of a good filing. Not sure if its ment to make my nails feel tighter or stronger but I love how smooth they feel after using this product
Elizabeth P.
Richland, WA
This nail file did it's job well but I'm just not sure that the price for it was worth it. I've tried other nail files that do just as good of a job for half the price. I like it however I feel like it's high priced just because of the brand associated with it.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?