BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Lesley S.
Tabernacle, NJ
OMG! what a wonderful amazing buffing nail file .I never had such a smooth silky feeling on my nails ever before. Sally's beauty supplies always are spot on with great products. Price was very affordable, I recommend this to anyone who is seeking very soft shiny nails this is your answer..
Amy M.
Pine Bluff, AR
Only used once but it worked great. Made my nails really smooth and easier to manage. The shape and size makes it easier to hold without skipping and rubbing your skin. It fits the curve of your nail perfectly
Theresa S.
Huntsville, AL
This is a great nail file/buffer! It retains it's sanding ability and I am able to reach the hard to areas of my nails. I ordered this from Amazon and received super fast shipping (most of my things are). This is a must buy if you're not one to travel to the nail salons all the time!
Jamie M.
Bethlehem
Love to use this on my husband nails. I soak them and clean them really well. Cut and file them and the shine i get for his nails is amazing. I use this product too. Its super easy, durable and affordable.
Whitney Z.
Port Wentwrth, GA
This is a must have! File your nails and then use it to shine your nails. Opi does not disappoint. Working in the spa industry I've tried tons of nail products and opi is affordable and gives great quality.
Laura V.
Cary, NC
This works pretty well for shining up full nails. It's a pretty good value because it lasts for a long time. I bought it at Sephora. I've purchased it a few times and probably will again. I'd recommend!
Ansley
Florence, SC
This product is great, especially when trying to get smooth, and beautiful nails. It works miracles, and has never disappointed me. It is affordably, and of great value. I've used it for years, and it is my number 1 go to nail file. I definitely recommend it to all of my friends
piper h.
Knoxville, TN
I am very particular about a good nail file. I have tried many and this has been the best one yet. I do like this product but i expect that i will continue to search for a nail file i love. If you are not picky about nail files i do belive that this would be a good product for you.
Arielle D.
Alta loma , CA
This nail file is perfect for hands and feet it gives you a perfect smooth edge and you can buff and shine your nails it gives you a perfect shine so you can wear your nails natural and they look like you got them done at a nail salon
Gabby W.
Selden, NY
I used this a few years back.. not sure if it was this exact product, but the one I had was a buffer and also had a few other properties to it. It was very useful. I don't remember where I got it, or how much it was, but if I saw it in the store, I would probably buy it again.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?