BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Nicole L.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
These work better than anything else I have bought before. They shined my nails so shiny, it looked like I was wearing clear nail polish. It even works great on acrylic nails. This is one of my favorite buys, I will defiantly be buying it again for myself or even as a gift.
Shanna I.
Duluth, MN
This was way way way to rough on my nails and skin. My grandma did it very lightly and it hurt. I used it for the first time. Horrible value because it hurt. My grandma bought it at Ulta beauty. She does that. I would not buy that again because it didn't work good.
Adriana Z.
Doral, FL
i used this nails file for a long time, i it is really really good to shape my nails as i want, but sometimes it's so hard them, 'cause don't have a soft part , but when you don't need to file a little part of your nails it's ok, i recommend to file all over your nails
Taylor U.
Simple product but gets the job done. Could look a little nicer but that's alright. Very nice for simple buffing and creating a base for polish. Would buy again only if I break my current one. It is exactly the same as other ones. Recommend if you are in a jam.
Rebecca B.
This nail file is very good perfect scale of roughing. They last very long and do not brake when used. Good price and perfect size would buy it again and so should you.
Jazzi P.
West Fargo, ND
Great files! I'm a nail tech and really like a gritty file especially for my acrylics. This is both gritty and there's a buffing side so I don't have to spend time finding my separate buffer. I received my first batch while I was in school taking the nail acrylic class and haven't been able to find them again. As soon as I can find them locally, I will be buying again.
Beier Z.
Petaluma, CA
First of all, this nail filer is very big and can be used for a long time. Also, it does not wear down as fast as some of the other nail filers I've used in the past. Because of the amount of usage I can get out of it, I'd say that this is something I will definitely by again if I ever finish with it.
Robin R.
Nokomis, IL
I got one of these at a nail salon and really like the way I can make my nails shine. I use it all the time and so does my daughter.. I like it better than the cheapo brands and it wasn't too expensive. good value.. I recommend trying this product to you.
Carter D.
Super cute, makes my nails shiny and smooth, love it! Wish it had more options for nail care, but it's cute and makes me feel pampered in a pinch. I think people will really love this product for a day they want to paint/take care of their nails. Adorable!
Delilah D.
North Bergen, NJ
With this buffer you do kot even need a top coat. I ove to use this buffer because of its shape n size fits perfectly in ur hand n does not slip off your fingers. Glides smoothly over the nail rubs away any blemishes on ur nail n even trims down ur cuticle. Leaves the nail smooth n shiny every time.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?