BY OPI #15 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Tonys H.
Galax, VA
I love this for when you don't want to be bothered with doing your nails and want natural nails that look well manicured. This product is especially nice if you work a job that doesn't allow you to paint your nails or wear fake nails. It buffs your natural nails to a nice shine that looks like you're wearing clear coat nail polish.
Rachel F.
I wanted a all natural nail buffer. I can't use nail polish, too many chemicals, and the smell.....yuk.... This works great and the shine lasts. I am even giving them as gifts. Will order more for sure.
Lilli J.
Tampa, FL
This nail file buffs & shines out my nails perfectly, I use to always stick to cheap drug store throw away files until I found out how great the OPI files are. My nails get very thin after I get acrylics/gel polish off & this is the perfect tool to buff off the dead parts & make them look fresh again while they're recovering
Victoria B.
Davie, FL
Eh. I love OPI as a brand but I prefer the smaller, rectangle buffing blocks over this long file. I feel like I have more control with a rectangle one this one is kind of weak unless you are just using it for a small touch up. I am not that fond of this buffing board because of that.
Blanca Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to buy the files from the 99 cents store and i would have to buy 5 at time because they would brake easily. A couple weeks later I went to a beauty supply store and saw the OPI Shiner buffs nail file and I thought why not, I tried it out and now its my favorite nail file buffer because it doesn't leave my nails dull.
Abbey M.
Portsmouth, OH
Good nail file. You have to kind of work at the nail to get it to work. Kind of pricey for the quality. I would probably repurchase. I have only purchased once. I would recommend to others. It's just okay.
Stephanie O.
I really liked this nail file because it was not too harsh on my nails, but it was also durable and did the job. It was pretty cheap at my local grocery store and I think it did the job. This is my first time using it so I cant say much about it, but if you are looking for a new nail filer then I would suggest this one.
Kilany M.
Hialeah , FL
Buffs nails great, always leaves me surprised with how much shine it leaves, love the way the file is shaped, it is easy to apply but must be careful that you don't over file the nail with this product since it's such a strong file.
Presley S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
These buffers make my nails look shiny and healthy even without using oils or polishs. They are simple to use and even my daughter can use them and she is only 5 years old. It makes mommy/ daughter day that much easier and fun!
Rachelle P.
I always use this when I'm giving myself an at home manicure. I use this before putting my base coat on. This helps buffs the nails so that the ridges aren't visible when I out the polish on.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?