BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Beth S.
Hyde Park, NY
I like this product because I don't polish my nails all the time. Keeps them nice looking. My first time using them & was quite satisfied. I believe I would buy it again when I need one. kinda of pricy But all OPI products are I would recommend this to anyone
Chelsey A.
Saint George, UT
This product is an easy go to for myself when I'm stuck in traffic and want to freshen up my nails. It's quick easy and effective! I feel like it lasts forever too! Keep it in your purse for when your on the go!
Chelsea V.
Love this product. When I do do my nails at home, I always use this to buffer my nails. I usually get a gel manicure so when the gel comes off they look gross. This buffer cleans them up right away and doesn't hurt when I accidentally go over my skin!
Anesha F.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Very good nail filer, it is good very good. nothing bad to say. a bit pricey but it does last long. more like an extra $5. easy to use like wtf is wrong with you if you aint know how to use a nail filer. buy it at the store tf you mean. yeah i guess i would buy it again when it get flat.
Kiera D.
The first time I tried this product it was at a stand in the mall and I purchase it that day and I've been using it on a daily basis ever sent it works great and it gives me the shine that I look for every day
Rikki K.
Westlake, OH
This nail product really does a good job. Its large size makes it easy to buff the complete surface of my nail. It really does help make my nails look shinier without being too harsh. However, the price range is a little expensive, and I think I would return to a cheaper alternative.
Tonys H.
Galax, VA
I love this for when you don't want to be bothered with doing your nails and want natural nails that look well manicured. This product is especially nice if you work a job that doesn't allow you to paint your nails or wear fake nails. It buffs your natural nails to a nice shine that looks like you're wearing clear coat nail polish.
Rachel F.
I wanted a all natural nail buffer. I can't use nail polish, too many chemicals, and the smell.....yuk.... This works great and the shine lasts. I am even giving them as gifts. Will order more for sure.
Blanca Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to buy the files from the 99 cents store and i would have to buy 5 at time because they would brake easily. A couple weeks later I went to a beauty supply store and saw the OPI Shiner buffs nail file and I thought why not, I tried it out and now its my favorite nail file buffer because it doesn't leave my nails dull.
Lilli J.
Tampa, FL
This nail file buffs & shines out my nails perfectly, I use to always stick to cheap drug store throw away files until I found out how great the OPI files are. My nails get very thin after I get acrylics/gel polish off & this is the perfect tool to buff off the dead parts & make them look fresh again while they're recovering
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?