BY OPI #16 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Carter D.
Super cute, makes my nails shiny and smooth, love it! Wish it had more options for nail care, but it's cute and makes me feel pampered in a pinch. I think people will really love this product for a day they want to paint/take care of their nails. Adorable!
Beier Z.
Petaluma, CA
First of all, this nail filer is very big and can be used for a long time. Also, it does not wear down as fast as some of the other nail filers I've used in the past. Because of the amount of usage I can get out of it, I'd say that this is something I will definitely by again if I ever finish with it.
Anastasia S.
Copiague , NY
OPI is one of my favorite nail brands. I love this file as it has two different textured sides. One is more like a file to help shape and smooth the nail. The other side is more like a buffer that helps shine and make the nail look perfect without polish.
Jolene G.
Marietta, GA
The OPI nail shiner/buffer is great for getting ridges out of your nails and smoothing. It also works really well to just give the nails a nice shine if you don't want to paint them. It's super easy to use. I usually use it before I polish my nails to help the polish adhere better and last longer
Cindy l.
The opi shiner buffs is easy to use and makes yours nails look great it brings out the real beautiful nails you have others don't even compare to how good this works it easy to use and can be reuse i didn't find nothing wrong with it and would recommend
Kirsten B.
Hillsboro, OR
Love using this nail buffer. Keeps nails looking and feeling smooth. More pricey than some of the other brands of nail files/buffers but it will last a little longer that the other kinds. My only complaint is that even though it does last a little longer, it still doesn't last as long as I would like for the amount of money I spend on it. I don't get that many uses out of it. Have to replace often.
Sandra T.
Liberal, KS
I used to not even know anything about nails related until I got enrolled in beauty school, I started to get familiar with these files! I've only used opi files so can't really compare it to another brand. But it gets the job done. Thumbs up!
Jamie G.
Ada, OH
I love the shape of this file. It gives you such versatile angles to work with in file your nails! One side is duller than the other so you can even buff out the top of your nail without injuring it. The small end is great for getting underneath the nail! I truly love this file!
Madison S.
Richmond, KY
This nail fail gets the job done and I do not need to keep going back constantly redoing the job. The price is somewhat expensive, but can be very useful in the long run. It was given to me as a gift along with other products and I have looked into buying myself another one.
Abby W.
Atchison, KS
For the price, this nail file was a good value. It does the job and does it well. I purchased this nail file at a local Beauty Brands store. It was easy to use, but I did not achieve the anticipated outcome. My nails ended up being still slightly rough. However, they were better than before. I would recommend this to a friend if they asked for a cheap and simple nail file.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?