BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Dash V.
Arlington, VA
Gives great shine to my nails, however be careful not to use it too much, as it can damage the top coat of your nails and the. It will start to chip too much. Useful thing to have and make your nails extra clean and special.
Lailonnie M.
Good nail file . Works perfect for accrylic nail . Shapes your nail great . It's compares to them great because all are really the same . I'm a repeat user of the product . Yes I recommend for everyone.
Priscilla M.
dallas
Personally I love this product and it's amazing. I think it's basically the same as others but for me this works great and it's easy to use. Leaves your nails looking pretty good. Certainly recommend.
Cynthia H.
canoga park, CA
Nothing too special last a little bit longer than the cheaper ones but honestly I think I rather go with the cheap ones then spent good amount of money on something that's going to run out really quick
Marina A.
Freehold, NJ
I enjoy keeping my nails trim, tidy, and shining which is easy to do with this product. The file on it wears down after a year of repeated use, which is my only complaint. Easy way to get salon looking nails at home!
Destany H.
Great product. Best buffer I've used. I bought it at Walmart. Definitely worth it. Easy to use, super inexpensive. I've used this product before and will continue to use it. I will continue to buy this product
Nicole U.
Hayden
The OPI nail file, shiner, and buffer works rally well, i gave it four stars. The nail file was easy to handle and my nails were perfect. I would definitely use it again!
Krista F.
After I take off my acrylics I LOVE how gentle the buffer is on my fragile nails. I usually just need a little help getting the rough edges off and it is perfect for it.
Kimberly M.
Dorchester, MA
Not much to say really it's a nail file and it's gets the job done very strong and good grip doesn't break easily like some other nail files and it's cheap so win Win situation would recommend
allie b.
What drew me to this product was the color, but then i used it at home. It was great, it did its job and more! This product is pretty pricey for a simple nail file, i'm sure you could find way cheaper alternatives at Dollar Tree.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?