BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
The opi shiner buffs is easy to use and makes yours nails look great it brings out the real beautiful nails you have others don't even compare to how good this works it easy to use and can be reuse i didn't find nothing wrong with it and would recommend
Kirsten B.
Hillsboro, OR
Love using this nail buffer. Keeps nails looking and feeling smooth. More pricey than some of the other brands of nail files/buffers but it will last a little longer that the other kinds. My only complaint is that even though it does last a little longer, it still doesn't last as long as I would like for the amount of money I spend on it. I don't get that many uses out of it. Have to replace often.
Sandra T.
Liberal, KS
I used to not even know anything about nails related until I got enrolled in beauty school, I started to get familiar with these files! I've only used opi files so can't really compare it to another brand. But it gets the job done. Thumbs up!
Jamie G.
Ada, OH
I love the shape of this file. It gives you such versatile angles to work with in file your nails! One side is duller than the other so you can even buff out the top of your nail without injuring it. The small end is great for getting underneath the nail! I truly love this file!
Madison S.
Richmond, KY
This nail fail gets the job done and I do not need to keep going back constantly redoing the job. The price is somewhat expensive, but can be very useful in the long run. It was given to me as a gift along with other products and I have looked into buying myself another one.
Abby W.
De Soto, KS
For the price, this nail file was a good value. It does the job and does it well. I purchased this nail file at a local Beauty Brands store. It was easy to use, but I did not achieve the anticipated outcome. My nails ended up being still slightly rough. However, they were better than before. I would recommend this to a friend if they asked for a cheap and simple nail file.
Gabrielle E.
The grit on this nail file is perfect for filing prior to nail enhancer without damaging your nail bed. I recommend this file to all my nail clients. Pros it achieves the amount of shine and smoothness I seek and I would most definitely purchase this product again.
Rosie W.
Austin, TX
I love opi, everything about this line, i love. I like to buff out my nails but it usually takes forever, i have a lot of ridges in my nails. It does it in half the time. I bought it at Sallys Beauty supply. I would recommend it to others. It outlast most other brands
Tami D.
Oakwood, OH
Love this buffer file! IT is super easy to use and gives my nails a "glow" without polish! It lasts too! It doesn't break apart either. It may be a little bit pricier than others - but it is worth it! I'm a first time user but will repurchase!
Beth S.
Hyde Park, NY
I like this product because I don't polish my nails all the time. Keeps them nice looking. My first time using them & was quite satisfied. I believe I would buy it again when I need one. kinda of pricy But all OPI products are I would recommend this to anyone
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?