BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
I always use to hate filing my nails until the day I realized that buffers exist. This is an essential step for me when doing my nails to always make sure I get clean contact with the polish. It's a bit pricey compared to generic nail buffers that sometimes work just as well but it has a nice texture to it.
Maryann T.
I never can go wrong with OPI products and this one did not disappoint either! I have nothing bad to say about this product at all. I bought this at my local Sally Beauty Supply, I've used this product before because it works so well for me. I do recommend trying this shiner, buffer , file out!
Amanda K.
Aurora, CO
As this is the only nail file I ever use I'm not 100% sure what it's supposed to achieve other than obviously filing down or buffing the nails, but I appreciate how well this one works in the aspects of what I would expect from it. I'll buy more if I ever lose the one I have
Nicole L.
Univ Ctr, MI
These work better than anything else I have bought before. They shined my nails so shiny, it looked like I was wearing clear nail polish. It even works great on acrylic nails. This is one of my favorite buys, I will defiantly be buying it again for myself or even as a gift.
Shanna I.
Duluth, MN
This was way way way to rough on my nails and skin. My grandma did it very lightly and it hurt. I used it for the first time. Horrible value because it hurt. My grandma bought it at Ulta beauty. She does that. I would not buy that again because it didn't work good.
Adriana Z.
Doral, FL
i used this nails file for a long time, i it is really really good to shape my nails as i want, but sometimes it's so hard them, 'cause don't have a soft part , but when you don't need to file a little part of your nails it's ok, i recommend to file all over your nails
Taylor U.
Simple product but gets the job done. Could look a little nicer but that's alright. Very nice for simple buffing and creating a base for polish. Would buy again only if I break my current one. It is exactly the same as other ones. Recommend if you are in a jam.
Delilah D.
North Bergen, NJ
With this buffer you do kot even need a top coat. I ove to use this buffer because of its shape n size fits perfectly in ur hand n does not slip off your fingers. Glides smoothly over the nail rubs away any blemishes on ur nail n even trims down ur cuticle. Leaves the nail smooth n shiny every time.
Robin R.
Nokomis, IL
I got one of these at a nail salon and really like the way I can make my nails shine. I use it all the time and so does my daughter.. I like it better than the cheapo brands and it wasn't too expensive. good value.. I recommend trying this product to you.
Beier Z.
Petaluma, CA
First of all, this nail filer is very big and can be used for a long time. Also, it does not wear down as fast as some of the other nail filers I've used in the past. Because of the amount of usage I can get out of it, I'd say that this is something I will definitely by again if I ever finish with it.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?