BY OPI #16 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Chris B.
Hamburg, NY
Soft edges and texture makes using this buffer super painless and keeps you from getting any cuts around your cuticle. The material makes the nail super shiny without needing any kind of polish or top coat which also makes applying any nail polish so much more perfect. The only downfall I would have with this product is that since it is very cushion like and soft it needs to be replaced quite frequently which for these types of buffers is not too uncommon. Definitely check this out if your looking for something a little more for your natural nails!!
Ashley M.
NEW ORLEANS, LA
This buffer/filer is super easy to use for an professional looking manicure you can give yourself. A simple tool that can switch your hard working claws into graceful works of art. A must have in your manicure collection.
Alexis W.
Meriden, CT
Filing your nails is key In their growth! And this here is by far my favorite nail file. Extremely cheap and affordable. I've been using for months now and wouldn't give it up.
Darshaunna S.
Tomahawk, Ky
This product was amazing. I love to have a shins to my nails. I always use this product, for some reason when I take my nail polish off and I wanna just leave them natural I love using this product to shine them. It's very easy to use
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product is absolutely amazing!! Hands down one of my favorites!! It’s makes my nails look amazing!! This product is a staple in my home!! Totally recommend and you get the bang for your buck!!
Kenley J.
Dukedom, TN
I really like this product, as well as other products made by this company. I have bought it over and over again and will continue to do so. It is priced well. I recommend this product to other people!
Emily K.
I usually don't have a preference when it comes to nail files but have been reaching for this one often! It is not too much like sandpaper but also not too soft. I really like the way this fixes up my nails.
Sara H.
Dayton, OH
I love all opi products but the buffer blocks are great because you can get rid of any top layer imperfections and get a great shiny smooth surface and see and feel the difference.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I love my OPI Shiner Buffs nail file! I use it frequently as I am always giving myself manicures! It really helps the smoothing process of my nail bed so in return I am able to apply the nail polish evenly and flawlessly! It also helps removed the nail polish residue / stains that some nail polishes leave! Definitely a great product all around!
Tiffany R.
Port Richey, FL
I love love this file i don't like paint on my finger nails i guess its because i worked so many years in the health field but this makes my nails look so nice and shiny looking as if i had polish on . I once payed 50 for this stuff and it had one in it and thats how i feel in love with this product
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?