BY OPI #15 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Nicole U.
Hayden
The OPI nail file, shiner, and buffer works rally well, i gave it four stars. The nail file was easy to handle and my nails were perfect. I would definitely use it again!
Destany H.
Great product. Best buffer I've used. I bought it at Walmart. Definitely worth it. Easy to use, super inexpensive. I've used this product before and will continue to use it. I will continue to buy this product
Leah C.
Portsmouth
I love this because it buffs your nails as well! It is a great tool to have especially if you are in a hurry and want to give your nails that extra shine! Very simple and easy to use! Highly recommend!
Kimberly M.
Dorchester, MA
Not much to say really it's a nail file and it's gets the job done very strong and good grip doesn't break easily like some other nail files and it's cheap so win Win situation would recommend
Krista F.
After I take off my acrylics I LOVE how gentle the buffer is on my fragile nails. I usually just need a little help getting the rough edges off and it is perfect for it.
Dawn Marie D.
Best nail file I've used. My nails are brittle and uneven and break easily but this helps keep them straightened. I would reccomened to others to try this nail file.
Diaana O.
Waukegan, IL
I really love this OPI shiner buffs nail file Elise natural nails very smooth and healthy looking I've used this nail buffer when I used to do nail competitions and I would leave you a Kerlick very soft and smooth and this is how I got first place
Eila B.
This was an average feel on my nails. I wasn't pleased or surprised at all. It was only there for smoothing my nails and that is what they did. Plain and simple!
Shannon S.
This is the perfect nail file. I have so many of these lying around my house and in my purse. It is always nice to have a nail file on the go just in case your nail breaks and keeps getting fought on things!
Chris B.
Hamburg, NY
Soft edges and texture makes using this buffer super painless and keeps you from getting any cuts around your cuticle. The material makes the nail super shiny without needing any kind of polish or top coat which also makes applying any nail polish so much more perfect. The only downfall I would have with this product is that since it is very cushion like and soft it needs to be replaced quite frequently which for these types of buffers is not too uncommon. Definitely check this out if your looking for something a little more for your natural nails!!
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?