BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Luna Q.
West Orange, NJ
I honestly feel that this nail buffer is not worth it's money. I mean you can get a double sided one at Walgreens for like $2. And honestly I do not think it does much I feel it's just like my normal nail filers.
anelica m.
katy, Tx
This nail file is good because it isn’t too harsh on the nails. You can purchase it on any target store! I got this for the first time a few months back, and I really like it because of how gentle it is!
Kaitlyn R.
Williamstown, NJ
Great filler. I use it every time I do my nails, or even when I’m bored. The product is very sturdy and worth what it costs. I buy this from Walmart or target every couple of months and recommend it to anybody who does their own nails.
Ashton W.
Blacksburg, VA
This Nail file/buffer gets the job done. It has a firm surface that keeps if from bending when you apply pressure. This is my first time using this product and it was very easy to use and worked well. I recommend this to you if you need a nail file that reliable and works well
patty f.
great nail filer! works really nicely and last a long time. A plus for me is the really pretty color because if I am out in public I don't want to have an ugly nail filer. great quality and price!!!!!
Lydia K.
Who doesn't love shiny nails. I find the shape of this product is easy to grip when you are getting in all the corners of your nail beds. Must prep nails and buff out ridges to get your desired shine effect.
Madison G.
Red Jacket, WV
This file and buffer work really well. Goes around your fingers to file easily. It's not too pricey. After a while the file and buff does wear down and you will have to get another one. I would definately buy this file again
Arista N.
This nail file is great! It doesn't ware down quickly and it's easy to take anywhere. I've only found it at Target, though, and I think I remember it being under $5!
Jessica Y.
This product is great at first, but becomes dull very quickly in less then a couple uses I was seeing myself have to go out and buy a new buffer for my nails because it had already become dull.
Rida B.
New York
I always use my nail file! Its always in my purse because I want my nails to be perfectly maintained! So whenever I have free time or I am bored I use this to always shape them! It is so easy to use and works great!! The shapes allows for you to really work its magic! Great product!
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?