BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Darshaunna S.
Tomahawk, Ky
This product was amazing. I love to have a shins to my nails. I always use this product, for some reason when I take my nail polish off and I wanna just leave them natural I love using this product to shine them. It's very easy to use
Gizzelle L.
Leaves my nails super shiny kinda addicted to see the shine in your nails. I purchased it at target so it was not that expensive for such a good tool to have handy
Grace M.
Obetz, OH
I use these on my clients whenever they want a manicure and they are pretty nifty! They ge tthe job done. Im not a fan of certain nail files but i like this one.
Emily K.
I usually don't have a preference when it comes to nail files but have been reaching for this one often! It is not too much like sandpaper but also not too soft. I really like the way this fixes up my nails.
Sara H.
Dayton, OH
I love all opi products but the buffer blocks are great because you can get rid of any top layer imperfections and get a great shiny smooth surface and see and feel the difference.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I love my OPI Shiner Buffs nail file! I use it frequently as I am always giving myself manicures! It really helps the smoothing process of my nail bed so in return I am able to apply the nail polish evenly and flawlessly! It also helps removed the nail polish residue / stains that some nail polishes leave! Definitely a great product all around!
Tiffany R.
Port Richey, FL
I love love this file i don't like paint on my finger nails i guess its because i worked so many years in the health field but this makes my nails look so nice and shiny looking as if i had polish on . I once payed 50 for this stuff and it had one in it and thats how i feel in love with this product
Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
I always use to hate filing my nails until the day I realized that buffers exist. This is an essential step for me when doing my nails to always make sure I get clean contact with the polish. It's a bit pricey compared to generic nail buffers that sometimes work just as well but it has a nice texture to it.
Maryann T.
I never can go wrong with OPI products and this one did not disappoint either! I have nothing bad to say about this product at all. I bought this at my local Sally Beauty Supply, I've used this product before because it works so well for me. I do recommend trying this shiner, buffer , file out!
Amanda K.
Aurora, CO
As this is the only nail file I ever use I'm not 100% sure what it's supposed to achieve other than obviously filing down or buffing the nails, but I appreciate how well this one works in the aspects of what I would expect from it. I'll buy more if I ever lose the one I have
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?