BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Krista F.
After I take off my acrylics I LOVE how gentle the buffer is on my fragile nails. I usually just need a little help getting the rough edges off and it is perfect for it.
Claudia B.
Dora, FL
I've never used these nail buffers before but the packaging and shape looks great! very attractive a person buying would go straight towards them because of the packaging, nicely done.
Dawn Marie D.
Best nail file I've used. My nails are brittle and uneven and break easily but this helps keep them straightened. I would reccomened to others to try this nail file.
Diaana O.
Waukegan, IL
I really love this OPI shiner buffs nail file Elise natural nails very smooth and healthy looking I've used this nail buffer when I used to do nail competitions and I would leave you a Kerlick very soft and smooth and this is how I got first place
Yasodhara V.
PALMDALE, CA
I love this brand and this particular product has my nails looking nice enough that people ask where I get them done. It does the job and the price isn't too bad.
Jessica E.
New Holland, OH
My nails were so Shiney after I used this product. I filed my nails with this with ease and when I used the buffer across the top of my nails WOW they were so Shiney.
Shannon S.
This is the perfect nail file. I have so many of these lying around my house and in my purse. It is always nice to have a nail file on the go just in case your nail breaks and keeps getting fought on things!
Chris B.
Hamburg, NY
Soft edges and texture makes using this buffer super painless and keeps you from getting any cuts around your cuticle. The material makes the nail super shiny without needing any kind of polish or top coat which also makes applying any nail polish so much more perfect. The only downfall I would have with this product is that since it is very cushion like and soft it needs to be replaced quite frequently which for these types of buffers is not too uncommon. Definitely check this out if your looking for something a little more for your natural nails!!
Alexis W.
Meriden, CT
Filing your nails is key In their growth! And this here is by far my favorite nail file. Extremely cheap and affordable. I've been using for months now and wouldn't give it up.
Ashley M.
New Orleans, LA
This buffer/filer is super easy to use for an professional looking manicure you can give yourself. A simple tool that can switch your hard working claws into graceful works of art. A must have in your manicure collection.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?