BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Vanessa C.
It is not a bad nail file but there are better ones out there. It’s not my favorite nail file but it will still do the job. I bought mine at a cvs near me and I wouldn’t recommend if u can get a different one. Wouldn’t buy again personally.
Luna Q.
West Orange, NJ
I honestly feel that this nail buffer is not worth it's money. I mean you can get a double sided one at Walgreens for like $2. And honestly I do not think it does much I feel it's just like my normal nail filers.
💞Girly🌉Girl💞 C.
Augusta
Opi Shiner XL Buffer Nail File is a great file however it is odly shaped and wears down on one side faster then the other and can be a bit expensive , however I do like this product and would recommend it if you have money to spend
tess i.
This nail file works great. The product is of good value and it's not to pricy for the outcome. It is very easy to use and can be bought from most places. I would recommend this product to other people.
Ashton W.
Blacksburg, VA
This Nail file/buffer gets the job done. It has a firm surface that keeps if from bending when you apply pressure. This is my first time using this product and it was very easy to use and worked well. I recommend this to you if you need a nail file that reliable and works well
patty f.
great nail filer! works really nicely and last a long time. A plus for me is the really pretty color because if I am out in public I don't want to have an ugly nail filer. great quality and price!!!!!
Kaitlyn R.
Williamstown, NJ
Great filler. I use it every time I do my nails, or even when I’m bored. The product is very sturdy and worth what it costs. I buy this from Walmart or target every couple of months and recommend it to anybody who does their own nails.
Lydia K.
Who doesn't love shiny nails. I find the shape of this product is easy to grip when you are getting in all the corners of your nail beds. Must prep nails and buff out ridges to get your desired shine effect.
Madison G.
Red jacket, WV
This file and buffer work really well. Goes around your fingers to file easily. It's not too pricey. After a while the file and buff does wear down and you will have to get another one. I would definately buy this file again
Arista N.
This nail file is great! It doesn't ware down quickly and it's easy to take anywhere. I've only found it at Target, though, and I think I remember it being under $5!
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?