BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Corrine L.
Oscoda
My nails were in heaven while using this product. Price was extremely reasonable and absolutely worth the price. I am a repeat user of this product. It was purchased through an OPI distributor because I previously worked in a salon. I would definitely recommend this product.
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Maranda G.
Alliance
Love love love!!! Perfect roughness on both sides. I love the option to have two files in one unlike a bunch of alternative brands where both sides are the same and half the time are not rough enough. I do recommend for others to use great for all nail types!
Madison S.
I love using this nail buffer especially when I am working on acrylic nails. I have used this twice. It can be hard to use on smaller/ bitten nails. It was easy to use and controlled. I would buy this again and I think you should buy this too.
Mary Grace S.
I have a passion for anything that makes your nails super cute. I first tried this nail file a few months ago because the color was absolutely adorbs and it was so portable and small. I would definitely refer this file to others!
Regina E.
We have all suffered a chipped nail in public at some point in our life. I recommend keeping this nail file in your bag at all times because hey, emergencies happen. It's a perfect quick fix for broken or uneven nails.
Crystal C.
I typically only file my fingernails. These files are great. Allowing me to shape my nails and file them shorter. My daughter uses the same kind of file and it's easy for her to grip and shape/file her nails as well.
Mace M.
Round Rock, TX
Nice product. It’s been awhile since I’ve purchased these, I would buy again though. My last pair were given to me as a gift so I’ve been using those... but they aren’t good quality. I would definitely prefer these!
Brittany R.
Lepanto, AR
This is an amazing fingernail file/buffet! It is affordable, does an amazing job, easy to use and store! I haven’t used other filers/buffers before because I found one that works. If it’s broke don’t fix it right? I would recommend trying this product!
Lexie K.
Grants Pass
Really easy to use and really good value. Sally’s has this or I think even Walmart does as well. Not too big but they do have an xl if needed and I recommend getting this brand and it’s a very good price as well
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?