BY OPI #15 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Amy M.
Riverside
I've used this in school and only used a few other brands so I'm not sure about comparison. I usually stick to opi nail products because I know it's good quality. Pro is you are getting a professional product and con I'm not really sure of. Yes I'd buy it again
Maranda G.
Alliance, OH
Love love love!!! Perfect roughness on both sides. I love the option to have two files in one unlike a bunch of alternative brands where both sides are the same and half the time are not rough enough. I do recommend for others to use great for all nail types!
Christina M.
Douglasville
I love everything about this nail file. It gets in between all the cracks on the sidewalls of your nails. This is probley the best one I've used yet.  I Bought it at WallGreens ,for about 2 to 3 dollars. I would definitely recommend this product.
Madison S.
I love using this nail buffer especially when I am working on acrylic nails. I have used this twice. It can be hard to use on smaller/ bitten nails. It was easy to use and controlled. I would buy this again and I think you should buy this too.
Kaitlyn H.
This file does a good job buffing, but I feel like I paid for a nice brand and got lower quality...it bent and broke very quickly which bummed me out. Probably wouldn't buy it again.. especially for the price it was
Carson H.
Paducah
I like this buffer, however I’ve had other cheaper brands that work better. These are a little on the pricey side compared to others and there’s not much difference. I will probably be buying another brand soon.
Jessica H.
Belle Plaine, MN
This nail products does buff out the nail well. I use it once in a while when I’m doing my nails. The price of it not so bad. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a new buffer, because this is the one. :)
Kayleigh N.
Works alright for the money, it’s a decent file but it doesn’t last that long. The price is in between for me given it doesn’t last very long. It’s easy to use, I would recommend this if asked for a cheap file.
Alexis K.
Macomb twp
I do you simply love is love her because my nails get very shiny after I use this buffer I love this buffer because it's very pretty I love the color it is a repeat user and I will continue to keep reusing it
Danielle B.
Sterling, CT
This is my go to nail file/buffer. It has an added shine to it which makes my nails look natural. It’s not expensive and the value is perfect. I bought this product from Walmart and I will always buy this.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?