OPI Shades of Starlight Collection By the Light of the Moon uploaded by Jéssica S.OPI Shades of Starlight Collection By the Light of the Moon uploaded by Jéssica S.

BY OPI

The OPI Shades of Starlight Collection are holiday nail lacquers featured in rich, jeweled tones, unearthly metals, and spectacular glitters. see more...

Marissa S.
Marissa S.
I personally love this one, not everyone is the same. But very good value not to pricey at all. Very cheap but good! I bough it sephora which is my fav store. Pros pretty good and have great experience with it. I would definitely recommend it for others who love perfect looking nails.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Rome, NY
I love this nail polish . I have worn this several times always get compliments from strangers. It's very easy too use and very long lasting a pedicure lasts me at least 2 weeks without chipping . The pricing isn't too bad but you get what you pay for!
Katie C.
Katie C.
While I do like this brand, I believe you get what you pay for. This brand is a great price but, I have to do at least 3 layers to really get that good color.
Becki S.
Becki S.
Really pretty color when on my nails. It goes on smooth and lasts longer than the cheaper kinds of polishes.
Grace R.
Grace R.
Out of the glitter nail polishes that I've used this one is probably my favorite because it is affordable and evenly spreads the glitter.
Jéssica S.
Jéssica S.
Minden, NV
The Opi Nail Lacquer. There are several color options. It is possible to play with the colors too, see the examples in the photos! beautiful right! Who here does not love a basic black? I love black glazes and the more pigmented and glossy the better. Worst thing is that black nail polish that we put on our fingernails and has the color of dirty water. The enamel WHO ARE YOU CALLING BOSSY?!? Is so pigmented even covers with only one layer of the enamel, but I as I am neura always step two. This is one of my favorites. How about girls?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
This product has a great shimmer to it and is very useful to use on an accent nail, I've used this many times and it suits many different colours in any design or on its own. It's easy to apply but it does however leave a small streak if done quickly.
India M.
India M.
Toa baja
Tengo como tres esmalte bello me emcanta los colores se queda no se despinten good muy buenos 👍 buen produ