BY OPI

The OPI Say Hello To Pretty Pedi Kit includes two charming Hello Kitty shades plus free Hello Kitty toe separators. see more...

• I haven't seen this kit before. Is it sold at ULTA?2 Answers
Nrane O.
Los Angeles
The hello kitty collection has my all time favorite color which is Let’s Be Friends, I have always reached for that as the perfect white/pink color! Sad to hear it was limited edition, but the absolute best color! Classic and simple
Alyssa A.
Tifton, GA
OPI Hello Kitty Let's be Friends shade is honestly one of my favorite colors that OPI has created. I first tried this product at my nail salon and loved it so much that I came home and stocked up on it as I found out they have discontinued the collection. I get sooooo many compliments when I wear this shade and definitely wish they would bring it back.
Ayesha K.
Plano, TX
This was such a beautiful kit to purchase. The layers of the nail polish laid so nicely on the nail bed, so easy to apply and really lasts a long time! And the pink on it was beautiful! Would buy again and highly recommended
Adailia T.
Greenville, SC
I had the purple looking color painted onto my nails at the nail salon. (Charmmy & Sugar) it looked so pretty with my matte cream nails, but it doesn't look as dark as it appears. Even with two coats the color is a little lighter.
Amman Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I have a pedi kit like his but it is not hello kitty. The pedi kit helps my nails which is amazing. I also love how it comes in a small package. It's very easy to apply and very easy to use. I would recommend this to others instead of going to the salon.
Mikaila K.
Indianapolis, IN
Can't say how much I love light pinks or nudes for nails. This pale pink is just the right amount between pink and white and I got my marble effect I was looking for so much so that I had to take a picture of it.
Pinky D.
I love polish especially these two colors whenever I look at charming sugar it is the most prettiest color out of all the hello Kitty colors there is. Also the let's be friends color it is such a pretty white creamy pink .
Brenda A.
Puyallup, WA
I purchase this for the cuteness. My granddaughter love coming over and getting their nails done and this is their favorite. The colors are very pretty!
Marilyn D.
Orlando, FL
For everyday toes these are the colors I choose from. This light pink shade is perfect for wearing everyday. It’s cute and looks like cotton candy.
Dora J.
Chula Vista, CA
This is too cute! Perfect for mommy daughter time. We love this! My daughter can't get enough of this. The color is great and it's Hello Kitty!
Lisa R.
I haven't seen this kit before. Is it sold at ULTA?