BY OPI

The OPI Say Hello To Pretty Pedi Kit includes two charming Hello Kitty shades plus free Hello Kitty toe separators. see more...

• I haven't seen this kit before. Is it sold at ULTA?2 Answers
Alyssa A.
OPI Hello Kitty Let's be Friends shade is honestly one of my favorite colors that OPI has created. I first tried this product at my nail salon and loved it so much that I came home and stocked up on it as I found out they have discontinued the collection. I get sooooo many compliments when I wear this shade and definitely wish they would bring it back.
Adailia T.
Greenville, SC
I had the purple looking color painted onto my nails at the nail salon. (Charmmy & Sugar) it looked so pretty with my matte cream nails, but it doesn't look as dark as it appears. Even with two coats the color is a little lighter.
Amman Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I have a pedi kit like his but it is not hello kitty. The pedi kit helps my nails which is amazing. I also love how it comes in a small package. It's very easy to apply and very easy to use. I would recommend this to others instead of going to the salon.
Mikaila K.
Indianapolis, IN
Can't say how much I love light pinks or nudes for nails. This pale pink is just the right amount between pink and white and I got my marble effect I was looking for so much so that I had to take a picture of it.
Pinky D.
I love polish especially these two colors whenever I look at charming sugar it is the most prettiest color out of all the hello Kitty colors there is. Also the let's be friends color it is such a pretty white creamy pink .
Dora J.
Chula Vista, CA
This is too cute! Perfect for mommy daughter time. We love this! My daughter can't get enough of this. The color is great and it's Hello Kitty!
kyanna v.
I'm so glad that they came out with this they are so pretty the pinks are really really pretty and pigmented
Gloria M.
Lawton, OK
I love this the other day visit beauty brand is 50 potent of is awesome the color is perfect an the glitter
Amy G.
Peekskill, NY
One of the better brands of nail polish. I love hello kitty so much so this is super cute!
Nuria F.
lockbourne
me encanta este kit me lo compre por internet en uan apgina pk no lo habia visto nunca y la verdad que lo he utilizado muchisimo son colores muy suaves y ademas lleva los separadores es muy practico
Lisa R.
I haven't seen this kit before. Is it sold at ULTA?