OPI Rapidry Top Coat Nail Polish, 0.5 oz

Dries to a tough, long-lasting, non-yellowing, high-gloss shine in minutes. For fast-drying nails with a high-gloss shine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OPI Rapidry Top Coat Nail Polish, 0.5 oz!
High Point, NC
Having pretty nails and having a time crunch is always a thing for me! So rapid dry nail polishes to me are the best because I get to finish my nails fast and have decent nails without spending an arm and a leg.
The only top coat I'll use if I'm painting my nails with OPI polish at home. It's a life saver. It dries so fast, this mama can avoid smudges. If you tend to ruin your nails because you can't sit still, this is for you!
Youngsville, LA
I love OPI and this top coat does not disappoint.  It's shiny and dries super fast.  It applies easily and smooth.  I wish it was super high shine, but for a fast drying, it's great.  I use it often and will replace when empty.
Purchased at: ULTA
Always always use a rapid dry top coat! Not sure why anyone wouldn’t want the top coat to be rapid dry, who wants to wait around for their nail polish to drag for 30 min when you can use rapid dry and only wait 6 min.
Purchased at: ULTA
This top coat is amazing and I’m really glad that I purchased it. It used to take my nails forever to dry but with this top coat they dry in a matter of minutes. I would definitely purchase it again!
One of my all time favorite top coat polish. Most top coats I have used didn’t quite work as well, but this one here is wonderful! It lasts soo long and doesn’t take hardly any time to dry. I definitely recommend this product!
Farmville, VA
If you want your nails dry quicker than normal top coat, this is the brand I go to. I'm only giving 4 stars because it still takes a minute or two to dry and you still need to be careful, don't be going and doing dishes right after you paint your nails. This is definitely worth the money and does the job as the label says. Definitely would recommend.
Bradenton, FL
It truly does dry fast, but it’s just the top layer that dries fast. The other layers, such as the color polish itself, hasn’t completely cured yet. If you’re prone to smudging accidentally, this may not be the top coat for you.
Columbia , SC
Worked wonders for me. I'm impatient and this worked perfectly for my restless nature. It's one I recommend to my mother, who also loves it. The price was a bit high, but really you do get a good product.
Memphis, TN
When I used this topcoat, my nails chipped within the day. They were shiny, but easily chipped! I will try again to see if it happens next time too. I usually love OPI and think they have great quality products.

Looking for your answer?