Opi Rapidry Top Coat

For fast-drying nails with a high-gloss shine.

DooEs this product really work well and last?
Does this really dry that fast? Ive used another brand that literally dried my nails in under a minute but i cant find it!
Hi HAPPY NEW YEAR does it work like salley hansen ? That is a good hard coat and quick dry just costly if that works like that than I am all for it
Start your review of Opi Rapidry Top Coat!
Khari W.
Wappingers Fl, NY
Opi Rapidry Top Coat uploaded by Khari W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Yes. Thank you for this OPI !! I’m trying to be cost conscious lately (time as well) and I don’t feel like sitting in salons to get my nails done anymore. But my main issue always is the drying time -__-. I absolutely hate painting my nails & thinking they’re dry, go to sleep, and wake up with sheet print. I used a primer polish, a base cost, one coat of color, one coat of OPI RAPIDRY, color, then one more Rapidry. Now that’s a lot. I didn’t think it would dry, but it did. I fell asleep for maybe 30-60 minutes and woke up, they were dry! Went to bed, and I have no sheet print! YAY! Would recommend!
Betty R.
Owens Cross roads , AL
I always use the quick dry, it's good to use with any nail color. OPI is a great brand to use, their formulas are wonderful to use. The quick dry mask it so easy to have your nails dry after you've done your nails. Of course with some colors you have to have two to three coats and with the quick dry your nails will be done so much faster. It's lovely!!!
Azita C.
Plano, TX
Works really well. I would just suggest waiting a minute after applying last coat of nail polish.
Jenna Y.
columbia
I will not buy any other brand other than OPI. This top coat has always been trustworthy and long lasting
Kristina B.
I love this brand and buy it often and compulsively when I'm at the drugstore and see a new color. It really does dry very fast and is very thick so you only need one coat with very little touching up of sheer areas. Use it with a good fadt dry topcoat and you'd be hard pressed to tell whether you're wearing gels or not.
Jessica K.
Roseland, NJ
Opi Rapidry Top Coat uploaded by Jessica K.
Very good. It is good quality I love it when I finish my nails. They look fantastic
Jessica T.
Elmhurst, IL
When they say rapid dry they mean it! My nails are quite dry on one hand before I finish the other. I would, however, like if it held the polish a bit longer. But that has a lot to do with the base coat and polish used as well.
Evelyn V.
Hawthorne, CA
Love this top coat. Dries extremely fast and gives your mani superior, and long lasting shine.
Indira M.
west park, FL
Opi Rapidry Top Coat uploaded by Indira M.
I like this product. It does help your nail polish dry fast but I am not sure if it is as fast as you would expect it. Good top coat. It could dry faster I believe. Would recommend to a friend.
Kristin  D.
Naples, FL
Opi Rapidry Top Coat uploaded by Kristin  D.
Dries quickly and has high shine but left some strange cloudy patches on my nails. can't speak on longevity as I change polish every few days
Ask a question to the Influenster community...