OPI Rapidry Quick Drying Nail Polish Dryer Top Coat uploaded by Maria N.OPI Rapidry Quick Drying Nail Polish Dryer Top Coat uploaded by Ashley M.OPI Rapidry Quick Drying Nail Polish Dryer Top Coat uploaded by Sami B.

BY OPI

Dries to a tough, long-lasting, non-yellowing, high-gloss shine in minutes. For fast-drying nails with a high-gloss shine.

Rachel R.
Halesite, NY
This top coat is great! I use it primarily since it dries so quickly. It's not the quickest but I feel like it's the most like a normal top coat over all the other rapid dry ones I've used. It dries glossy, but it can get thick and leave bubbles so be aware. As some others have said, it does pick up product and stains the brush for some of the darker tones, but it's not too bad. Overall a great product, could use a little work to prevent the bubbles from forming. It keeps my nails nice longer than others I've used!
Ceili F.
I assumed that by buying an OPI product that I would be buying a product with some quality. This top coat was terrible. It was goopy and dried unevenly and with bubbles. My nail polish proceeded to chip that very day which is never a problem with Sally Hansen top coat, for example. I will not be re-purchasing this item.
Amberly R.
Baxley
This top coat is wonderful it dries fast and looks glossy after application! It cost a little more than other top coats but it also lasts a lot longer! I got mine from Sally’s Beauty Supply! I would highly recommend this product to anyone who loves having there manicure on point at all times!
Suelee M.
This is by far my favorite top coat. Either it be for acrylic nails or natural nails it has a great shine. Its also Drys super quick and doesnt chip off to easy. I do recommend this product. OPI Rapidry Quick Drying Nail Polish Dryer Top Coat
Lindsey B.
Brooklyn, NY
This product should be winning awards (maybe it is?). I can’t paint my nails if I don’t have this to hand because I’m just too impatient. This product is a miracle product and helps nail polish to dry super quick. It’s also a really good quality top coat and I’ve had my nails still looking perfect a week after application. I highly recommend this product.
Jen C.
Covington, KY
This is the first top coat I’ve found that actually lets a normal nail polish stay on longer than a day. Or half a day. I was able to get almost two weeks out of my off-brand nail polish that I used purely because of this top coat. I have already recommended this to all of my friends because of the great quality!
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
I wouldnt say this is the fastest quick dry top coat I've used, but it makes my nails look great! The brush picks up a lot of product, so you want to be aware of that so you dont create those annoying little bubbles! It gives my nails a finished, glossy look and helps my polish last a lot longer! I would definitely repurchase!
Lauren R.
OPI is a great brand for those who want long lasting coverage without breaking the bank. It doesn't clump up or dry out, and this quick dry top coat does its job. It works best applied on top of another OPI, but it will dry any polish if you're in a rush.
Sami B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Absolutely my #1 favorite topcoat it makes nail polish look beautiful and smoothed it out. It also drys extremely quick. If your looking for a matte nail polish look you can apply this then matte on top and it looks great.
Lucy P.
Great top coat. It is dry super fast. Gives your look a great finish. Be careful when you apply it. It drys that fast that you could mess it up again if you try to fix it.
Stephanie C.
Does this polish really dry quickly?
Janine I.
Maple Shade, NJ
How quickly does this work? I've tried some other rapid dry products that did not work.
Kristen K.
Robbinsville, NJ
Does this really dry that fast? Ive used another brand that literally dried my nails in under a minute but i cant find it!
Mallory M.
Houston, PA
I usually use Sally Henson Insta-dry, but that leaves me very limited on colors. Does this top coat work well?
Ruheyyah S.
Detroit, MI
Hi HAPPY NEW YEAR does it work like salley hansen ? That is a good hard coat and quick dry just costly if that works like that than I am all for it