OPI Rapidry Quick Drying Nail Polish Dryer Top Coat

Dries to a tough, long-lasting, non-yellowing, high-gloss shine in minutes. For fast-drying nails with a high-gloss shine.

Does this really dry that fast? Ive used another brand that literally dried my nails in under a minute but i cant find it!
Hi HAPPY NEW YEAR does it work like salley hansen ? That is a good hard coat and quick dry just costly if that works like that than I am all for it
Does this top coat actually fully dry the nails? Currently I use the Sally Hansen quick try too quote and it sometimes dries to the touch but then the polish gets dented from hair or something small like that.
Start your review of OPI Rapidry Quick Drying Nail Polish Dryer Top Coat!
I bought this a few weeks ago and it has made my nail routine so much more convenient! I used to have the OPI regular top coat and would have to wait 20 minutes for my nails to dry completely (and a few hours before going to bed to make sure the nail polish totally hardens and I don’t wake up with weird marks all over imprinted in my nail polish). With this, my dry time has decreased to 10 minutes, and I’ve never had an issue with making up with marked-up nails if I go to bed wearing this top coat. Obviously the dry time is still a bit, and it’s not instant but it doesn’t make things quite a bit faster.
I love this nail polish so much reminds me of my grandmother's hair gray and it also reminds me of when I cook something and it burns and then after it's done being black and turns Gray then it turns green and furry but besides that point I love this nail polish so much and even reminds me of when the lady does my nails at the nail salon and then she messes up and then I was like please don't mess up my nails again she was like oh don't worry I don't worry no no I'm good and then she was like haha I'm going to give you the Coronavirus
Meridian
Purchased at: ULTA
I do my own manicures and want them to last. I started using this because often as soon as I finished the topcoat I would touch something and ruin my manicure. This quick dry top coat has been just what I needed. I does quickly dry the polish so that they are resistant to tiny touches. However, the polish still needs a regular amount of time to completely harden. This coat is a quick dry of the top only. I use it because it keeps little mistakes from ruining my nails while they completely cure.
Purchased at: CVS
For an impatient person like me, this top coat is amazing. It dries so unbelievably quick and is long lasting. My nails usually don’t start chipping for a few days with a quick coat. The only cons are that it’s a bit pricey but fair compared to most good quality nail polish brands and after a while, you do need to thin the polish because it thickens. However, I would still repurchase.
Owens Cross roads , AL
I always use the quick dry, it's good to use with any nail color. OPI is a great brand to use, their formulas are wonderful to use. The quick dry mask it so easy to have your nails dry after you've done your nails. Of course with some colors you have to have two to three coats and with the quick dry your nails will be done so much faster. It's lovely!!!
Fairport, NY
For someone who is always on the move, I have trouble sitting still while doing my own nails. This product makes my dry time cut in half so I don’t have to worry about smudging all my work! It was cost effective and has lasted me well over 10 manicures. I would recommend! Make sure your coat of polish under is not too thick or it will not be effective!
Alexandria, VA
This is such a pretty color once many coats are painted. Though it's "quick dry", I thought that the first two coats dried relatively quick, but even after the second coat I needed to paint two or three more layers so that the color would not be transparent. The last few coats did not dry quickly. Unfortunately, I dont think it is worth the price.
Greenfield, IN
OPI rapid quick drying nail polish dryer topcoat is a must have if you use nail polish at all! This topcoat completely annihilate wait time when you are in need of a quick drying polish manicure. It is also an excellent way to repair small nail blemishes simply by adding a coat to the damage nail. I highly recommend this product!
Wilmington, NC
I began doing my own nails a couple months ago when all the nail salons shut down during the quartile Covid-19. I decided to give this a try as a top coat on top of my OPI nail polish. I figured “rapid dry” that my nails should be dry in about 5 minutes-10min? It had been almost 15 min and still not dry-ended up smudging them.
San Antonio
I could never do my nails right before I got this top coat! Other top coats needed long dry time, but this one was amazing. It’s lasted me a while, and I would definitely recommend this to everyone who wants to save money by doing their own nails instead of going to a nail salon. Even the worst at doing nails is saved by this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...