OPI Rapidry Quick Drying Nail Polish Dryer Top Coat uploaded by Ashley M.OPI Rapidry Quick Drying Nail Polish Dryer Top Coat uploaded by Sami B.

BY OPI

Dries to a tough, long-lasting, non-yellowing, high-gloss shine in minutes. For fast-drying nails with a high-gloss shine.

Ashley H.
Minneapolis, MN
Literally RAPID dry. I remember using this at like, my 12th birthday party when we all did our nails. My mom came around and dotted it on everyone's nails and we went back to our everyday 12 year old shenanigans. If I could afford it, I would use it more frequently.
Paula H.
Springfield, OH
This is the best top coat on the plant it last does not chip easy to use drys fast worth the price it makes my nails look like i just done them i got mine at walmart but you can get just about anywhere why buy a cheap brand that needs 5 coats and don't dry right
Kimberly L.
Hialeah, FL
I hate going out when my nails are chipped. But I always remember to paint them right before I leave. This stuff works awesome! I just need to spare 10 mins to touch up my nails then I add this on top. I'm usually good to go in a few and my nails don't mess up
Maya G.
Buffalo
Best nail polish out there. This polish stays on longer than any other polish I've used. It stays a long time before chipping. The colors are nice, but most colors they make, especially the nice ones that aren't basic colors are not available in any stores!!
Lauren R.
OPI is a great brand for those who want long lasting coverage without breaking the bank. It doesn't clump up or dry out, and this quick dry top coat does its job. It works best applied on top of another OPI, but it will dry any polish if you're in a rush.
Sami B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Absolutely my #1 favorite topcoat it makes nail polish look beautiful and smoothed it out. It also drys extremely quick. If your looking for a matte nail polish look you can apply this then matte on top and it looks great.
Kirsten H.
Lake Stevens, WA
Love this top coat! It still leaves a nice finish and without bubbles despite being a quick dry top coat. I love this for when I'm feeling impatient. Would highly recommend to anyone, I will get this time and time again!
Sarai P.
Porterville, CA
I love this top coat!!! It dries so fast I'm surprised the nail polish even stays in my nail. I really like the way it makes my nail shine it's not full or anything so that's great!!
Shannon R.
Cannot live without this product. It is a must have for anyone who wants to do their nails themselves but still have a salon done look. Very nice shin and surprisingly quick drying.
Brianna E.
Indianapolis, In
Definitely fast enough to use , does its job without leaving air bubbles. Which is the most important part! Leaves a nice shine and of course drys with a coat or so
Kristen K.
Robbinsville, NJ
Does this really dry that fast? Ive used another brand that literally dried my nails in under a minute but i cant find it!
Mallory M.
Houston, PA
I usually use Sally Henson Insta-dry, but that leaves me very limited on colors. Does this top coat work well?
Stephanie C.
Does this polish really dry quickly?
Janine I.
Maple Shade, NJ
How quickly does this work? I've tried some other rapid dry products that did not work.
Sonya K.
Does this top coat actually fully dry the nails? Currently I use the Sally Hansen quick try too quote and it sometimes dries to the touch but then the polish gets dented from hair or something small like that.