OPI Rapidry Quick Drying Nail Polish Dryer Top Coat uploaded by Maria N.OPI Rapidry Quick Drying Nail Polish Dryer Top Coat uploaded by Ashley M.OPI Rapidry Quick Drying Nail Polish Dryer Top Coat uploaded by Sami B.

BY OPI

Dries to a tough, long-lasting, non-yellowing, high-gloss shine in minutes. For fast-drying nails with a high-gloss shine.

Rachel R.
This top coat is great! I use it primarily since it dries so quickly. It's not the quickest but I feel like it's the most like a normal top coat over all the other rapid dry ones I've used. It dries glossy, but it can get thick and leave bubbles so be aware. As some others have said, it does pick up product and stains the brush for some of the darker tones, but it's not too bad. Overall a great product, could use a little work to prevent the bubbles from forming. It keeps my nails nice longer than others I've used!
Isis H.
South Euclid, OH
I was definitely skeptical when I picked this up but thought I’d give it a chance. I needed a top coat anyways & if this didn’t work, it’s just be a regular top coat polish, so there wasn’t much to lose. However, this does actually work, y’all! My other top coat felt like it took 12 hours to fully dry without fear of smudging or leaving sheet imprints, but this product...it’s magic! I’m so happy I bought this. I found it at Marshall’s for less than $10. It’s worth it. Now I can paint my nails in a hurry & not worry if it’ll be dry in enough time. You literally just need to give it a minute or so & you’re good to go.
Colette M.
Monrovia, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Having kids and painting your nails is almost impossible. Until i found this. This literally dries your nails to the touch in about 90 second and completely dry in 3-5 minutes. It also leaves a super shine finish. I love this stuff!!!!
So if you’re on the go, a mom or just simply do not have 30 minutes to sit around without moving waiting for your nails to dry then i highly recommend this quick dry top coat. Well worth the money and saves you a ton of time!
Monica G.
Chicago
Paint my nails a whole lot. This top coat allows me to perfect my nails each time since they dry SUPERR quick. I don’t even believe there is a downside to this polish. Never going back to a different to coat.
Lindsey B.
Brooklyn, NY
This product should be winning awards (maybe it is?). I can’t paint my nails if I don’t have this to hand because I’m just too impatient. This product is a miracle product and helps nail polish to dry super quick. It’s also a really good quality top coat and I’ve had my nails still looking perfect a week after application. I highly recommend this product.
Christie D.
Charleston, SC
As a self-proclaimed nail artist, I'm constantly looking for new products that makes doing nails more fun and easy. This top coat is wonderful. When it dries, it stays shiny and beautiful. It also holds its own when keeping your polish free of chips.  The only problem I see is that the dry time is longer than other quick dry top coats.
Ceili F.
I assumed that by buying an OPI product that I would be buying a product with some quality. This top coat was terrible. It was goopy and dried unevenly and with bubbles. My nail polish proceeded to chip that very day which is never a problem with Sally Hansen top coat, for example. I will not be re-purchasing this item.
Amberly R.
Baxley
This top coat is wonderful it dries fast and looks glossy after application! It cost a little more than other top coats but it also lasts a lot longer! I got mine from Sally’s Beauty Supply! I would highly recommend this product to anyone who loves having there manicure on point at all times!
Kenzie M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love OPI nail polishes! They always have the cutest/funniest names for each color. I also appreciate the quality of their products including this top coat. Waiting for my nails to dry often keeps me from painting them but this really speeds up the process so I love it!
Devyn S.
Brooklyn , NY
Great rapid dry top coat however I do find it really only works well with OPI nail polish. I would also recommend still giving yourself time before touching and moving nails as sometimes it is rapid drying but not all the way through the layers of polish.
Stephanie C.
Does this polish really dry quickly?
Janine I.
Maple Shade, NJ
How quickly does this work? I've tried some other rapid dry products that did not work.
Kristen K.
Robbinsville, NJ
Does this really dry that fast? Ive used another brand that literally dried my nails in under a minute but i cant find it!
Mallory M.
Houston, PA
I usually use Sally Henson Insta-dry, but that leaves me very limited on colors. Does this top coat work well?
Ruheyyah S.
Detroit, MI
Hi HAPPY NEW YEAR does it work like salley hansen ? That is a good hard coat and quick dry just costly if that works like that than I am all for it