BY OPI #12 in Callus Removers

Quickly reduce and smooth calluses with a two-in-one professional pedicure foot file. The large working surface is reversible, with two grits: coarse (80) and medium (120), allowing for both reduction and smoothing of calluses. The Easy-Grip handle... see more...

Marci H.
Idaho Falls, ID
The OPI Professional Pedicure Foot File is such a great product. I keep this in the shower and use on a weekly basis to keep my heels smooth. It is very effective and easy to use. I purchased a a Licensed salon for a reasonable price. I am very satisfied with this product.
Andrea M.
Johnston, RI
This works amazing!!i got this from my sister in law at first I was a little hesitant.the only this is that I wish I could buy the refills at my local beauty store instead of ordering online
Mandy C.
When I first got this I was a little intimidated. It looked like I would cut my foot but it worked amazing! I have found that it works best on dry feet. I get really dry feet especially in the heel area and have been using this once every two weeks so I don't get any cracks. The price was great and I feel like this item will last forever.
Julia V.
KIRKWOOD, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite things I own. If I really need to give myself a nice pedicure treatment I use this. It's the best thing I've used to get all of the dead skin really off of my feet without scraping or using a metal grate. I get bad hard calluses because of my boots I wear. This is my savior in the winter so that my feet aren't hard and cracked.
Caroline B.
North Ridgeville, OH
I love this foot file. My husband bought this for me and he uses it too. It works well on wet or dry feet and has 2 sides depending on what grit you need. I use it whenever my feet start feeling a little rough. I would buy this again and again. It lasts a long time!
Lamona W.
I love these foot files and buy them often for my clients. I let my clients take them home and bring them back. I love how long they last. I also use it at home on my own feet.
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These work so great! I use these daily for pedicures at the spa I work at. One of the best and most effective foot files I've used! Totally recommend.
Kacie W.
Tyler, TX
Really makes your skin smooth. My feet haven't ever been super dry of cracked, but it keeps them looking good for sandals and strappy heals!
Meagan M.
memphis, tn
this file is the best. works better than anything on my sahara desert feet. also affordable.
Janae M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a wonderful product! Will defiently use again. Great use! Love this brand!!
Tracy F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My heels have become very dry and cracked this winter. Would you recommend this product over the others (ex. Ped egg) ? Looking for something quick and easy out of the shower type tool. TIA
Logan N.
Lenhartsville, PA
Where can you buy this foot file??