Opi Products, Inc. Nail Polish uploaded by Katie D.Opi Products, Inc. Nail Polish uploaded by Alyssa L.Opi Products, Inc. Nail Polish uploaded by Alyssa L.

BY OPI

Katie O.
I’m A TOTAL AUDREY HEPBURN Fan, Soo, When I Saw OPI Did A Breakfast @ Tiffany’s Themed Collection Honoring Audrey, I Jumped At The Chance To Get It!! Love All The Names Have To Do With The Movie! 💖💖💅🏻 Awesome Collection, OPI!! Wish I Could’ve Gotten The Cute Little PR Package Of Audrey They Sent Out Tho. :(
Heather F.
Fillmore, California
I use a lot of different kinds of nail polish but OPI is one of my favorite brands. It goes on smooth and doesn’t clump or look dull after a couple days. Perfect for all manicures and pedicures. I honestly wouldn’t use anything else unless it had this same effect.
Larra H.
Fishers, IN
I got these for christmas last year, because I love everything Audrey. She is such an Icon.  The purple is my favorite color. It is just right, and doesn't look  black on.  It has a great sparkle to it.
Katie D.
I'm in love with the OPI Breakfast at Tiffany's style icons collection! The colors are amazing and they last long. I think it's a great value for the price you pay. Also, the mini bottles are perfect to travel with! I've already used two colors!
Alyssa L.
Muncie, IN
I got this item as a gift, and I've enjoyed using it so far. The polish is high quality, although you only get a bit of each color. I only see myself using the blue and purple colors, the pink and red are too similar and not my style. Gave 3 stars because of the colors inside and the small amount of each polish.
Jessica G.
I got this as a Christmas present I love the colors in this set. They all look very great on. The nail polish tends to dry off really fast.
Sophie M.
Suffolk
These nail polishes are amazing. They are so pigmented and aren’t streaky. One coat is enough. I would definitely buy these again well worth the money. They last a really long time because you don’t need a lot of the mail polish to cover your nails. Xx