OPI Pro Spa Moisture Whip Massage Cream 8oz

OPI Pro Spa introduces the first & only professional salon skincare line that brings the quality & efficacy of facial skincare to premium products developed specifically for hands & feet.

Does leave your skin feeling very oily
Start your review of OPI Pro Spa Moisture Whip Massage Cream 8oz!
16 hours ago
I love opi and that they use great ingredients in their products. I had no clue that this product existed until my friend recommend it to me. Will definitely use this more often for my massages. Great product overall.
a month agoLatham , NY
I use this to massage my feet at the end of the day. This is a great product. A bit on the expensive side - but worth it. You really don’t need a lot when applying it. Try it.
3 months agoIndianapolis
Out of my price range but definitely would purchase again it’s a good value for the price make smaller travel sizes to get out of the boxes that they come out once a month yes I would buy again
10 days agoWashington DC
I saw this had good reviews on Amazon when I was buying massage tools for home use and decided to pick some up. More of a cream or a balm than a oil. Feels good on the skin and not sticky. My husband liked the feel of it. Was easy to use tools with it. I'd get it again.
2 months agoPhoenix , AZ
Whenever I get my nails done, my nail technician always finishes off with the OPI pro spa with massage cream. I love the rehydrating feel it makes me feel at the end of every nail session I will recommend this to everyone if they can find it at the store
2 months agoAtlanta, GA
I am such a nail/hand moisturizer addict! I always do my nails myself and it's very important for me to find the best products that delivers spa results! I've tired sooo many nail/cuticle oils and creams and so far this is my top fave!
2 months ago
Very moist and delicious and I love it I will be coming here for my friends house for a new day great job and a very nice atmosphere with great service I will be coming back here again soon though I’m a good person I will be back again but I’ll be there for you guys again and I love this store I will never be coming here for
a month agoDetroit
Talk about lip feeling great with your sore muscles it feels so good and you jefflee have a good price value for that and I would definitely improve this product by having it I have a stronger smell it does have a nice scent I would definitely buy it for my mom that has multiple panes
4 months agoChula Vista , CA
I used to work at a day spa, and this was the massage cream that the beauticians would use there. I love OPI polish, and this is definitely another quality product by them. It comes in a cylinder tub with screw cap. The cream is thick, feels moisturizing, but not oily. I didn't use it a lot, but when I did need to rub down my hands or feet, this was a great product to lubricate.
4 months agoSparks, NV
This is a really good quality brand. It has a really nice feel to it and I really nice smell I love the way it makes my skin feel after I use it for a it is very easy to use and I would definitely recommend for everyone to try this it is a great product. 5 stars !