OPI Pro Spa Exfoliating Cuticle Cream 0.9oz

OPI Pro Spa introduces the first & only professional salon skincare line that brings the quality & efficacy of facial skincare to premium products developed specifically for hands & feet.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OPI Pro Spa Exfoliating Cuticle Cream 0.9oz!
Los Angeles, CA
This cuticle cream keeps my nails strong and healthy, even when I'm constantly applying polish for the appearance of them
Lakewood, OH
i have very limited skills when it comes to my nails. with that being said this product works great for me.
Brooklyn , NY
Loves this exfoliating cuticle cream, by far the best product I have ever purchased. Everyone should try it
Highland, IN
This always softens my cuticles and makes my hand feel exfoliated. It will last awhile not to expensive
Las vegas
El quitar la cutícula ayuda al crecimiento de la unas y este producto batuda. A quitarla fácilmente
This is such a great Product .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(:
windsor
This product is amazing! I use it every time I do my nails. It really exfoliates my cuculle area and get rid of all the dirt. From all the brands I have used I can confirm that it is the best! I would definitely but it again.
Lichfield, Staffordshire
I love all the products in the range and this one is no different. It gently exfoliates the cuticle removing the dead skin. Super easy to use and a very effective way to remove cuticles or soften cuticles helping them to be pushed back. Again with this product, a little goes a long way. Would definitely recommend!
que rico este exfoliaste, estoy realmente enamorada, su olor y como deja la piel me tienen alucinando. Estoy cada día mas convencida que los productos OPI son lo máximo, el mejor invento y calidad para el cuidado de las manos y pies. Lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados
Manchester, Stockport
This product is incredible! I wouldn’t use anything else. I am a frequent user of this product. It’s amazing! I would just say go get a bit more for your money. I think it’s good value for money! I would recommend it to anyone. Yes I would buy it again.

Looking for your answer?