OPI Pedicure Moisturizing Foot Massage Lotion with Botanical Extracts

massage moisturizing foot massage lotion with botanical extracts. A blend of botanical extracts, antioxidant vitamins and emollients. Provides the ideal slip for a non-greasy spa massage while being the perfect lightweight moisturizer. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with OPI and are not a licensed retailer of OPI.  OPI guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a OPI product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. ; see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Amber S.
O.P.I is one of the two nail care lines that I will use. The pedicure products are amazing and deliver just like it says. This cream is perfect the summer and winter months when your skin is the most dry.
Leslie W.
Lexington, TN
Love this love this love this lovvvvvve this! I have been having problems with my foot after my surgery and this is so relaxing and soothing and leaves my feet feeling amazing!
Susanna B.
Martin, TN
I loved this product! Not only is it good before and after a pedicure, but I also apply it at night when I go to bed. I wake up and my feet are incredibly smooth!
Bailey S.
Clinton, SC
This product is very useful. I always apply it right before a pedicure, making my feet smooth and soft. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Felicia P.
I love this lotion! I put it on when I give myself a pedicure at home and I put socks on top and sleep and in the morning my feet feel amazing!
Brooke C.
Very nice, light consistency without an overpowering smell. Brilliant to use for foot massages without drying up to fast of being slippery.
Rayna N.
Toms River, NJ
I have used this a couple of times and I like the way my feet feel afterwards. I recommend this to anyone who have dry feet
Caroline D.
I don't think you can go wrong with anything OPI. This leaves my skin feeling great. Nice and smooth to apply on.
Cheyenne Q.
Sugar Valley, GA
My feet are so cracky and with this product they actual have stayed soft and no more cracks. Love this product.
Jessica M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great love this brand always buy so good for feet made them soft and smell good too would buy again