BY OPI #87 in Foot Cream & Lotion

mask hydrating foot mask with cooling menthol. Ultra-hydrates with Shea Butter Extract. Soothes with Cucumber and Green Tea. Cools with Menthol. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with OPI and are not a licensed retailer of OPI.  OPI guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a OPI product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. ; see more...

• I've been wanting to try different products to help my feet. Is t...1 Answers
  • When would you use this? I've never heard of a foot mask. Also ho...1 Answers
  • How is this product on heels? I have very dry feet in winter and ...1 Answers
Sara F.
Marion, SC
Working twelve hour shift on my feet leaves them tired, sweaty, and sore. I also get thick callouses on my heels. The hydrating mask not only makes my feet feel refreshed after a long work day, but it also makes exfoliation a breeze!
Ash F.
Antelope , CA
They use this at the nail salon I go to, it feels really refreshing with its on but since I get paraffin etc I don't really know if it's working or a combination of things working together.
Myrna P.
I prefer and always have when it came to skin period using Jergens. You end up paying more for a product that doesn't do that great of a job like this lotion by OPI.
Allyse  .
Dewitt, MI
Amazing hydrating mask for your feet, I am a nail tech so I use this on my clients who ask for the opi pedicure, they enjoy it a lot and says it feels refreshing!
Rachel F.
N Royalton, OH
I have been wanting to try this product for months now! Finally I made the decision to purchase it! It was wonderful and makes my feet baby soft :)
Victoria  D.
This foot mask by Opi is legit! It defiantly has that cooling agent in there. Leaves your feet feeling as soft as a babies bottom!
Kandi B.
Denton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What an amazing product.. OPI always gives us amazing products... this hydrates your feet leaving them.soft and smooth...
Jay H.
Saunderstown , RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I haven't used this yet, but everything I have read so far makes me wanna buy it immediately and start using it!
Savannah C.
Grayson, KY
Feels very good and fresh on your feet, and the menthol works wonders! My feet felt very fresh after using this
AmberAvery J.
Would love to try this. We're I wear flip flops all the time my feet stay rough no matter what I do.
alisha l.
Does it really have the cooling effect?
Caroline O.
brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does it help keep your foot healthy to?
LaTasha T.
Radcliff, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been wanting to try different products to help my feet. Is this a good product to use.
Jessica J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
When would you use this? I've never heard of a foot mask. Also how does it smell? Sometimes masks are overpowering especially when left on for a while.
Jay H.
Saunderstown , RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How is this product on heels? I have very dry feet in winter and they crack and hurt. Most products I've used solve temporarily not long term.