BY OPI

TRACY O.
I got this as a Mother's day gift last year and really liked it. Its a complete little kit that is good for travel or to "try" products in a small size before you buy. I'm diabetic and these were safe to use which is awesome. AND my feet were soooo smooth and soft!
Katie D.
This is just ok...I feel like for the money you could probably find something less expensive and works just as good. I used it until it was all the way gone, but looking back I should have just exchanged it for a different product. Would not repurchase.
Candice V.
Mondovi, WI
Salon fresh feet's everything's. Work summer coming up I have to make sure my gets aren't just touchably soft but also adorable which means a nail art design on each toe. Sandal weather for me means breaking out this kit and making my toes pedi perfect.
Erika B.
If your looking at wanting to try giving yourself pedicures at home I would strongly recommend you look into getting this. It's an easy way to see if it is something you would enjoy doing. The products are easy to use and I think they work well.
Oli G.
Addison, IL
It's a great tester . Let's you get the feel for the products which work great . All of them smell nice and are not hatch on your feet . It gives you all the products needed for a great pedicure .
Katie M.
Duluth, MN
I have always loved the OPI brand nail polish so I definitely had to try this out! I love the array of products and the results are great!
Chrissy K.
Loved this! Made my feet so smooth and was able to get the calluses around my heels feeling like I could walk on them comfortably again.
Jazmin C.
Fresno, CA
I absolutely love this product. I would recommend. The thing is that it is a little too expensive for a college student like me.
Jennifer T.
Carrollton, GA
I love the pedicure opi trial kit it worked great. Would love to get it again.told friends and they would love to have one.
Amanda P.
El Paso, TX
Opi nail polish is super amazing! You can literally get the look you want with one coat! And they dry super fast!
Where can find this!?
Selena Marie N.
Ft Worth, TX
This doesn't have a description. Are there any tips or directions?
AMANDA W.
Sebring, FL
Where can I get this and for how much?