BY OPI #25 in Callus Removers

Triple-action AHA s gently soften the toughest calluses.   Spa safe. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with OPI and are not a licensed retailer of OPI.  OPI guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a OPI product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

• I have never heard of this before , where do you buy it at ? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Andrea G.
I have horrible cuticles. I never have time to get a manicure, so my nails are constantly in pretty bad shape. If anything, I make sure to use cuticle softening and clear, or pink, polish. It makes a notable difference when I keep my cuticles in control even if I paint my own nails. This product also smells awesome, which I feel counteracts the strong nail polish remover smell.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Didn't work for me at high expectations but did not meet will not buy again or recommend.
Jessica Ann c.
Hawthorne, CA
Love this for my heels as I walk all day for work. It's amazing! Really softens my feet... first I used opi soak, then I'll use this with a pumice to buff my feet. Makes my feet baby soft and I finish with smooth by opi.. opi is the best for hands/nails!
Ellie E.
I love this product ! It works so well on my feet after I workout a lot!!!!!!!!!!!
Great! Works super well. Leaves my feet very very soft and silky. It's very relaxing
Christin H.
Livingston, LA
I have never heard of this before , where do you buy it at ?