Personal CareHand & FootFoot CareOPI
Pedicure AHA Callus Softener with Green Tea Extract

OPI Pedicure AHA Callus Softener with Green Tea Extract

Triple-action AHA s gently soften the toughest calluses.   Spa safe. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with OPI and are not a licensed retailer of OPI.  OPI guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a OPI product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

I have never heard of this before , where do you buy it at ?
Start your review of OPI Pedicure AHA Callus Softener with Green Tea Extract!
Nayye K.
Granger, WA
Es bueno para los callos cuando ases tu pedicure te quedan tus pies suaves sin residuos
Lindsey B.
Louisville, OH
I love using this on clients to make pedicures go more smooth and to help soften any imperfections that the clients may have from being on their feet. It’s has natural green tea extract in it to help nourish the feet!
Rose C.
Lincoln City, OR
Makes my nails and skin feel much better truly all of their products, I love this company and wish it was more cheaper and that’s the only improvement I would make to all of the whole collection of Opi and I definitely recommend to others.
ashley N.
CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Absolutely loved this but thought the price was a little much. I wear sandals as much as I possibly can, and this leaves me feeling confident.
Lusine G.
Panorama City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love using this product right before and after each shower. Definitely does leave your heals hydrated and crack free.
Rachel G.
Murrieta, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Perfect softener for removing calluses. It’s doesn’t have a scent which is great. Almost comparable to what you would get at a upscale nail spa
Keyla R.
Hallandle Bch, FL
I’m a jogger, so my feet are very dry and full of callous but this cream saved my feet. And it smells amazing [product:opi-pedicure-smooth-pc154-(4.2-fl-oz)]
Lacy N.
Springfield, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I would highly recommend this for a good pedicure! It makes your skin feel so soft and smooth!
Maria S.
Cape Coral, FL
My manicurist pedicurist recommended this product. For when I was taking a trip and was going to be gone for more than a month. I don’t know how this compares to other products but I can say it does great for me.
Kayla R.
Spring Grove, IL
I don’t notice a huge different in my callus’s Persayyy but it does make a difference on my overall feet.