BY OPI

Polish spreads quick, even, and leaves itself streak free. The brush also has stacked bristles which apply more polish than regularly spaced bristles. OPI polishes are designed with quality and excellence in mind. Nail salon quality High quality polish lasts longer than the competition ProWide brush provides a perfect streak free finish to any nail style Size: 0.5-ounce Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Skin care Skin/hair type: Any skin type Active ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Propyl Acetate, Tosylamide Formaldehyde Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Ethyl Tosylamide, Camphor, Stearylkonium Bentonite, Diacetone Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Benzophenone 1, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Diamond Powder, Acetone, CI 77510, CI 15880, CI 77000 We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
I love OPI nail colors. They are all so fabulously named. I personally love the “Susie” collection. LoL I have been trying to buy all the polished with Susie in the name. (Because it’s my name as well. )
Camila M.
Saint Cloud
This color is so pretty, I love it! && gel nail polish is my favorite nail polish! Gel nail polish is pricey but it's very good quality && it stays on for days, very easy to apply && I do recommend to others to buy it
Robwyn R.
Mobile, AL
I love the soft pink with the hint if sparkle. It's definitely an understated color. It's a color that can go with almost anything