OPI OZ - The Great and Powerful Nail Lacquer, Theodora You uploaded by Erin E.

BY OPI

Color Display: Depending on your monitor, the nail polish color may appear different. To make sure that you are 100% happy with your purchase, we recommend that you refer to the manufactures website. This item is non-returnable see more...

Erin E.
This is OPI The Taupe of the Iceberg. This is my favorite neutral nail color ever. I got it in a huge gift with purchase makeup bag from Ulta. I think it might be a new color because it didn’t come up when I searched it and the barcode scan came up with a different color. The texture of this is great. It’s a nice thickness. Two coats dried quickly along with a quick dry top coat. I received a full size of this but when I run out I’ll definitely be buying more. I play guitar and so I don’t waste money on getting my nails done, hence I go through a lot of nail polish haha. This one’s a winner!!
EDIT: DAY FOUR with constant daily typing and playing guitar a couple times — this nail polish is still as perfect as it was the night I did my nails. BUY THIS!!!
hailey v.
I loved this color so much and it was very easy to use and went on very nicely and the color showed up very well.
Victoria F.