BY OPI

Over The Moon For Gold Duo - OPI Over The Moon includes:Center of the You-niverse Nail Lacquer (0.5 oz)Super Star Status Nail Lacquer (0.5 oz)Jewelry-inspired Temporary Tattoos - Over The Moon For Gold Duo

Joan R.
Joan R.
Demotte, IN
Love OPI products and the wonderful and amazing range of colors that they come out with at different times of the year. OPI has always been my favorite and would highly recommend that you splurge on the treat of the wonderful colors of OPI . It also seems to last the longest for me without chipping.
Cory M.
Cory M.
Woodstock, GA
Any OPI product I've bought has always been great! It lasts longer than the average polish and they have such a variety of colors! The Duos are great when you want your polish to match outfits and it isn't as expensive as one bottle of regular polish.
Crystal N.
Crystal N.
Harlingen, TX
I abso lutelh love this duo set of opi polishes. First off the brand itself tells u what it is, "A mushave". Second u get a set of these 2 beautiful, gorgeous colors. Tgey have these pigments i cant explain only but for u to try and see th for yrself.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
I love OPI the product is great nice colors and a wide variety. They have colors for every season. The price is great especially for the quality of the product. I would recommend this product
Tamara B.
Tamara B.
Largo, FL
I Love this everytime I wear this Everyone is always asking who did my nails I love it so much I will always recommend this or do other peoples nails
Aoife O.
Aoife O.
These duo sets are my favorite because it's such a great deal along with the face these nail polish's are one of the best, they never disappoint!
Sutton G.
Sutton G.
Cibolo, TX
The penguin all this nail polish is so good everybody should buy it like you know everybody should buy the series why you shouldn't buy it yeah
Felicia C.
Felicia C.
Portland, OR
I definitely feel that OPI is the best polish brand. In Cosemetology class at school, we would fight over who got to use the OPI products.
Ayla K.
Ayla K.
Hastings, MI
I love this set. It goes on thick so you obnly need two coats as directed. I would recommend if you're looking for a long lasting polish
Liz H.
Liz H.
Columbia, MD
I have nor is the most beautiful thing rub your free version of huh the first time every night time ef is so big I be on the