BY OPI

This is a professional quality nail polish and is very strong and durable. OPI Nail Polish works wonders on either natural fingernails or acrylic nails. Color/shade: Opulence #DS028 Brand: OPI Quantity: One (1) Size: 0.5 ounce We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Ahlizee W.
Ahlizee W.
Philadelphia, PA
For your summer toes and nails, you want those vibrant, shiny, flashy, and intense colors. OPI has a great range of colors. Though a little pricey for a polish, it's definitely worth it. My nailery has a great selection of OPI colors and they are a great choice. From deep dark burgundy to bright neon orange, you're color desire shall be fulfilled with OPI.
Tessa J.
Tessa J.
Lago Vista, TX
I absolutely love OPI products. This color is absolutely gorgeous and it lasts a very long time even when I am applying it myself. If you use their top coat it lasts even longer. It's the only nail polish I will use and I recommend it to anyone who needs good quality nail polish.
Aaliyah L.
Aaliyah L.
Miami fl
This nail polish is great. It's also super inexpensive. Pros it lasts for long time. Cons when you try to take it off it doesn't come off automatically. I got it at target. It has great color, it's not like the better nail polish I've use but I'll buy it again
Skye N.
Skye N.
Rocky Mount, NC
I love this color! It's super pretty and you only need one coat! It comes off a bit thick, so a little goes a long way. It's easy to apply and the wand is easy to grip! I recommend you try any polish by OPI bc I've never not loved it!
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Irving, TX
It was a nice color, but this one made my nails yellow after one use. It also began chipping after 2 days, so I'm a bit disappointed, but I was also expecting it because I'm a Junior Olympic swimmer, so I swim about 2-3 hours a day, 6 days a week.
Rachael K.
Rachael K.
I love this color. I love this brand of nail polish I have bought any different colors of it and I feel like it is better than most nail polishes. I purchased mine at the beauty store. I would recommend this to anyone who would like great nail polish
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Chehalis
Opi has the best color range no matter what color pallet your looking for. Plus the colors go on more pigmented without having to apply thicker coats which is definitely a benefit when it comes to drying time.
Mary Cay M.
Mary Cay M.
Riverview
Love OPI. Favorite brand of nail polish. Always buy the tpo and base coat to ensure the longest life of the polishđź’ś
Monnay B.
Monnay B.
I really enjoy seeing the colors OPI introduces. The polish in general is good quality polish that last.
Kathy V.
Kathy V.
Calgary, Alberta
I love this line. Super sparkly and glittery without the difficulty of removing glitter off your nails. It goes on super opaque with just 2 coats and dries quite even.