Add a Photo

By OPI
This is a professional quality nail polish and is very strong and durable. OPI Nail Polish works wonders on either natural fingernails or acrylic nails. Color/shade: Opulence #DS028 Brand: OPI Quantity: One (1) Size: 0.5 ounce We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.
Ahlizee W.
Ahlizee W.
Philadelphia, PA
June 12, 2017, 10:28 p.m.
Review for: OPI Opulence Nail Lacquer
For your summer toes and nails, you want those vibrant, shiny, flashy, and intense colors. OPI has a great range of colors. Though a little pricey for a polish, it's definitely worth it. My nailery has a great selection of OPI colors and they are a great choice. From deep dark burgundy to bright neon orange, you're color desire shall be fulfilled with OPI.
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
June 22, 2017, 12:56 a.m.
Review for: OPI Opulence Nail Lacquer
It was a nice color, but this one made my nails yellow after one use. It also began chipping after 2 days, so I'm a bit disappointed, but I was also expecting it because I'm a Junior Olympic swimmer, so I swim about 2-3 hours a day, 6 days a week.
Rachael K.
Rachael K.
June 21, 2017, 9:50 p.m.
Review for: OPI Opulence Nail Lacquer
I love this color. I love this brand of nail polish I have bought any different colors of it and I feel like it is better than most nail polishes. I purchased mine at the beauty store. I would recommend this to anyone who would like great nail polish
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
June 20, 2017, 11:59 p.m.
Review for: OPI Opulence Nail Lacquer
Opi has the best color range no matter what color pallet your looking for. Plus the colors go on more pigmented without having to apply thicker coats which is definitely a benefit when it comes to drying time.
Monnay B.
Monnay B.
Romulus, MI
April 18, 2017, 9:30 p.m.
Review for: OPI Opulence Nail Lacquer
I really enjoy seeing the colors OPI introduces. The polish in general is good quality polish that last.
June 20, 2017, 4:41 p.m.
Review for: OPI Opulence Nail Lacquer
omg love this nail polish. its so good like the pigments of this is amazing I alwayaz laugh when I put it on.