Opi Opi Top Coat

For a beautiful shining finish to your OPI manicure.

Help please with advice! I applied this coat on matte press on nails - looks cracked, applied on top of same base(fake thermoplastic matte nail from Amazon + base + top) and it doesn’t completely dry. In what can be problem?
Has anyone use this? If so does it really make your nail color lasts longer than your Average  topcoat?
I love OPI products, but Ive never tried the OPI High-Gloss Protection Top Coat. How does it compare to other top coat brands? I also love Sally Hanson especially the flat brushes. I've heard mixed reviews, some have said it is great and makes a mani last much longer, others have said its has a very thick and clumpy consistency... do you think those few just got an old batch? Hows the brush? Bottom line, should I try it?
Start your review of Opi Opi Top Coat!
Product Highlights
I put one coat on after my nail color and another coat the following day and my nail polish lasts much longer without chipping and looks beautiful.in reviews
...topcoat, it leaves my toenails looking cute and shiny and it lasts for a long time!in reviews
This is the only top coat finger nail polish I buy it gives the best shine and last the longest I would recommend this to everyone in reviews
Sarah O.
Rochester Hills
Opi Opi Top Coat uploaded by Sarah O.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This dries very quickly and prevents my nails from chipping. Most top coats I use stay tacky for a very long time and then they smear. This one is solid!!
Joyce L.
Largo, FL
Opi Opi Top Coat uploaded by Joyce L.
Opi Opi Top Coat uploaded by Joyce L.
This is ok. It does give a nice shine to both color polish or a nude nail. I find it feels off my nails pretty quickly. It's ok. If brand name is important then its middle of the road. I perfer it on a nakid nail to give a healthy look. I wouldn't buy it again. Opi Opi Top Coat
Angel H.
Shadyside, OH
Opi Opi Top Coat uploaded by Angel H.
Opi Opi Top Coat uploaded by Angel H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This top coat kind of disappointed me coming from OPI, which I’ve always liked their products for nails. I put one top coat on, then the next night I put another on. The day after (today) I noticed some of my polish is worn/chipped off already. I wouldn’t recommend this top coat
Tamar B.
Fruitland Park, FL
Opi Opi Top Coat uploaded by Tamar B.
This topcoat is perfect for sealing in nail art without making smudges, or for your average mani. It dries fairly quickly and doesn't leave bubbles or streaks. I keep a bottle or two of this topcoat on my nail polish rack, and absolutely will buy again!
Marija K.
Durango, CO
Opi Opi Top Coat uploaded by Marija K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great top coat. Easy to use and dries quickly. Gives nails shine. Doesn’t cover any nail art you did considering it is clear and makes nail polish last longer. It protects nails and makes them stronger. Affordable.
Jyotsna G.
San Jose, CA
Opi Opi Top Coat uploaded by Jyotsna G.
Purchased at: CVS
I also use it as base coat or just for a shiny effect if i dont have time to manicure
Abigail M.
Santa Monica, CA
Opi Opi Top Coat uploaded by Abigail M.
Purchased at: Target
Amazing shine. Very good quality product. Súper recomendable. I like because it dry fast that others. Good result. Best top coat for me. Such as beautiful nails polish brand.
Riya S.
Bethel, CT
OPI is one of my favorite nail brands because in my eyes it's nothing but quality. It seals the colored polish really well with no chipping. It also goes on smooth and so add shine to your nails.
Sabrina L.
Cape Coral, FL
OPI's high gloss top shine is a great way to seal in that perfect manicured look. Not only does it make any nail polish look fabulous, but it helps it to last longer as well. I've tried other top coats, but when OPI is applied, you notice the difference. Maybe that's why it's the #1 choice amongst nail salons and women!
Leslie T.
Asheboro, NC
Opi Opi Top Coat uploaded by Leslie T.
Opi Opi Top Coat uploaded by Leslie T.
Purchased at: Amazon
I want to love opi, but I’ve just never been that impressed. It doesn’t really last any longer than polish 1/5 the price. It doesn’t dry fast. I don’t know what the fuss is over opi. They have some beautiful colors, but so do less expensive brands. If it was a gift or on some insane sale, sure I like it. But I don’t like it enough for the price. The lobster of nail polish.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...