OPI OPI Coca-Cola Nail Lacquer - Two to Celebrate uploaded by Florencia L.

BY OPI

Celebrate Coca-Cola's centennial with a polish duo that pays homage to their iconic and instantly recognizable packaging. You get a shimmery metallic hue and a pearly greenish color for a vintage-looking mani or pedi you won't want to bottle up. Sweet! What You Get .5 fl. oz. Nail Lacquer - Centennial Celebration (shimmery pewter) .5 fl. oz. Nail Lacquer - Visions of Georgia Green (pearly, lightly sparkling shimmer) Good to Know see more...

Kirstyn  S.
Canyon Lake, TX
I love love love these colors, and other people do too because I get lots of compliments. But as with all metallic colors there is a high tendency to chipping. Generally it will stay intact for a while on my toes but my fingernails chip in no time. Definitely a bottle you have to keep handy for touch ups.
Taylor Z.
Warminster, PA
These are such fun colors! I love them for fall and winter because of the greens and shimmer. My only draw back is you need a few coats because it’s meant to be a thinner color. Super pretty still and I would definitely recommend!
Nikki H.
Cabot , AR
I LOVE this set! My mom got this set for me for Christmas last year and it has been my favorite "go-to" party nails :) they look like a vintage soda bottle!
Christina H.
Gonerby Hill Foot, Grantham
These O.P.I. nail polishes are very long lasting and not easily chipped unlike other brands, especially with a complimentary top coat. I found the thicker brush meant it was easier to apply than other polishes I had tried. I am looking forward to trying more colours.
Florencia L.
Quilicura, Stgo
This nail polish of OPI is really amazing, I have not words to describe how much fascinated me. Has an incredible pigmentation, you just need an enamel layer to have a nice finished.
Jen P.
Kitscoty
Love the durability of these polishes. The colors are sheer and need a couple of coats. Even still the colors are gorgeous. Love the Coca Cola theme!