BY OPI #75 in Nail Polish Remover

Moisturizing Aloe Vera formula quickly and safely removes all tracws of nail lacquer o natural or artificial nails.

Buy on Amazon*
Sheila C.
Review for: None Acetone more...
It does the job like it does, removes my nail polish quickly. However, Sephora does not carry this so it could be difficult to get this. It’s easy to apply and use. I will definitely buy it again.
Gina i.
Miami
Review for: Orange more...
It’s another one of my polish removers that like it !! Don’t break my nails at all, it’s easy to remove my gel polish and gives me hydrated nails after that ! Recommend 100%
Brytny P.
Kuna, ID
We all need nail polish remover some hate using acetone and if you do this is the one for you! It's not harsh and horribly smelly as many other polish removers are. For a non acetone polish remove this one actually gets the job done quickly! Instead of trying for 45 minutes to get one hand clean. It's a great value and I would recommend and buy again.
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
This is my favorite nail polish remover! It's acetone free which is better for your nails..it's not harsh and doesn't have a strong smell...it takes off gel and glitter nail polish...I would recommend it!
Kailey T.
I've had this nail polish remover for over a year now with still time to spare until 2017! Not only is quantity generous, the fact that this remover is acetone-free leaves my nails clean but without the dry residue. Definitely add a nail hardener after taking off your polish because no matter what, polish remover does weaken your nails!
Erica N.
Nevada, MO
Review for: Acetone-Free Polish Remover 4 oz more...
OPI is the only polish remover I use. It's absolutely effective, the smell isn't overpowering to the point of turning my stomach like others (it isn't even a bad smell in my opinion), and it doesn't linger on your fingers like most do. It removes thick glitters, gels, etc without much effort.
Ace B.
Really great. And it does last for a while. I rather use this then regular nail polish remover. This meant all my expectations. This product is better than other products. I think if I remember either wal-mart or sally. Yes I would recommend this product.
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
This is the only remover we use in the salon!! I love that it's acetone free, not nearly as harsh on your nails. And it's OPI so you know the quality is gonna be great!
Mayra L.
Monroe, NC
Great product. It helps remove just about anything from your nails. The only reason I'm giving it 4 out of 5 is because the smell! I got mine at sallys
Bobbie M.
Review for: None Acetone more...
This is my go to polish remover. It removes polish quickly, doesn’t smell horrible, and doesn’t dry out the nails as much as other brands do.