OPI Nicole by  Vitamin Plus

OPI Nicole by Vitamin Plus

BY OPI #97 in Nail Treatments

Nicole is the ultimate trendsetter s nail lacquer. For the girl who wants the hottest colors and style, Nicole s long-wearing formula makes sure you re perfectly polished from head to toe! Nicole is all about color and offers unique finishes and textures to nails. An of course, it s from OPI, the world leader in nail care. Strengthens weak, thin nails. Long wearing, fast drying nail lacquer from OPI. Use alone or as a base coat. . see more...

• How well does this work? How long did you have to use it ...1 Answers
  • What is the best polish to use if your a nail biter?1 Answers
OPI Nicole by  Vitamin Plus
OPI Nicole by Vitamin Plus
Elizabeth A.
Ladson, SC
My nails are pretty strong on their own but after using these for a couple weeks they wee like rocks. Totally works how it says it does, if you have weak nails this is perfect for that
Maria O.
Oxnard, CA
I love opi but what I love more about this product is that not only does it help make your nails look good but it also helps your nails with the vitamins it has.
Jennifer S.
Green Bay, WI
I do a lot of swatches for my blogs and it leaves my nails dry and splitting. This serum really helps repair my nails and makes them look healtheir.
Christina T.
Saint Johns, FL
OPI is one of my favorite polish brands. Lots of fun colors to choose fun! It doesn't seem to chip as fast as others and brush applys evenly.
Ericka F.
Jefferson
My nails was geting long then break ing way to much so I went looking and I found this I love it because it really works an it stops breakage
Megan W.
New Cumberland, PA
I love this polish! Opi is always great quality, although I don't like this one as much as normal OPI, the formula seems different somehow
Hollie S.
Bakersfield, CA
This is actually what has brought my nails back to life several times since I have decided to take my acrylics on and off! Love it!
Kelly B.
Prague , OK
Great brand of polished in general. Long wearing, decent chip resistant as far as traditional polish goes.
Melissa H.
Rochelle Park , NJ
I love all the opi products... Love all the variety of colors and its a paint that's durable
Julie F.
Carpentersville, IL
Live this nail polish! Always goes on smooth and stays on longer than all the other brands
samantha w.
Sikeston , Mo
What is the best polish to use if your a nail biter?
Deneige D.
Centennial, CO
How well does this work? How long did you have to use it to see a difference?