OPI Nicole by Vitamin Plus

Nicole is the ultimate trendsetter s nail lacquer. For the girl who wants the hottest colors and style, Nicole s long-wearing formula makes sure you re perfectly polished from head to toe! Nicole is all about color and offers unique finishes and textures to nails. An of course, it s from OPI, the world leader in nail care. Strengthens weak, thin nails. Long wearing, fast drying nail lacquer from OPI. Use alone or as a base coat. .

How well does this work? How long did you have to use it to see a difference?
What is the best polish to use if your a nail biter?
Start your review of OPI Nicole by Vitamin Plus!
How would you rate this product?
Rebecca C.
Greensburg, PA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I gave this product 5 stars. A good manicure stays on so much longer with healthy nails. This product improves the health of your nails. It nourishes your nails so you have beautiful nails all the time.
Lynn M.
south water st Williamsport (urual)
I have tried lots of OPI products.. I buy them mostly at Sally's. They can get kind of pricey.. and some are good value. I tried this vitamin Plus.. I think it was okay
Pearl T.
Avenel, NJ
This is first time I have tried OPI a Nicole by Vitamin Plus. My nails are very soft and breaks easily so I don’t get my nail done pretty often but this one comes to the rescue. I do think it’s little pricey for the little bottle but also worth every penny. I am going to continue to buy it and would recommend others to buy it too.
Eileen M.
Jasper, GA
Been using it for a while and feel my nails strong and healthy. Its not expensive. You should try it!
Katherin M.
Purchased at: Amazon
No me gusto mucho y la Cerda es un poco subido de precio para lo un poco malo que es en lo personal no me gusto
Jacquelyn W.
Calumet City, IL
I use vitamin plus to keep a healthy nail bed to encourage my nails to grow. Also to protect them when I'm washing dishes or take a bath.
Samantha P.
Toronto
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff works great, if you are consistent with it! A little pricey but not too bad for what it is.
Deisy M.
salinas, CA
It is great for nails. I like the price for the amount of oz that come in the bottle.
Dana E.
Biloxi, MS
I really enjoy this product and my brittle nails need the vitamins that this contains. I always like OPI products so it’s no shocker that this product works great too. I highly recommend this for everyone to try.
April C.
PEARLINGTON, MS
Great for that baby shower bridesmaid flower girl has a pretty metallic down to earth color so suitable it says elegant get out and get the job