OPI Nicole by Strengthener Plus

Nicole is the ultimate trendsetter s nail lacquer. For the girl who wants the hottest colors and style, Nicole s long-wearing formula makes sure you re perfectly polished from head to toe! Nicole is all about color and offers unique finishes and textures to nails. An of course, it s from OPI, the world leader in nail care. Strengthens weak, thin nails. Long wearing, fast drying nail lacquer from OPI. Use alone or as a base coat. .

Does this product help after taking off fake nails?
So my nails have been peeling and I just was wondering if this would help it?
It is good, as used and how long its effect?
Start your review of OPI Nicole by Strengthener Plus!
How would you rate this product?
Ana A.
San Antonio, TX
OPI Nicole by  Strengthener Plus uploaded by Ana A.
Omg I’m so in love with this nail polish! It looks super natural, very easy to apply and it is long lasting, plus it is almost unnoticeable when your nail grows because of this natural color
Nikitha M.
Stockton, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I really enjoyed using this nail strengthener. The color wasn't loud. It didn't take long to dry. It was easy to use. Easy to clean up. And it definitely helped make my nails stronger. I would recommend. I would buy again.
Mustafizur R.
This is really good! I've used this about a month and now my nails became really strong! I Recommand it!
Rebecca C.
Greensburg, PA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This did seem to make my nails stronger. It’s a good value for the dollar. It goes on nice, and drys fast. I would buy it again and I recommend it. This brand has other good products too! I love when I find a good brand then you know you can trust products they make.
Kim P.
Staten Island, NY
I already have strong nails, and to have this helped to make them much more stronger during my pregnancy last year. I love to take care of my nails, and it is wonderful when you can find a product that will you to do just that. Totally worth buying and using!
Sharlene L.
Tamarac, FL
The smell is a little overpowering however it is good as a base to help strengthen and repair the nail and bring it back to it's natural state.
Barbara C.
Warren, OH
Exelente, duradero, el precio módico, uñas fuertes. Me encanto. Lo recomiendo. 😍😍😍😍😍😍
Yen R.
story ave apt bronx ny
I dint think I saw a different in my nails after using opi straightener fir a month. Maybe I need ti use it for longer or maybe I didn't use as often 🤔but didn't think it was graet. U hope to buy s different one very soon. I am thinking 8 would not recommend.
Marty W.
Vista, CA
Purchased at: CVS
I live all the Opi product, but I especially love using this product since trying to grow out my own nails, I have made them stronger and able to grow longer
Jenna G.
Quakertown, PA
Love this nail strengthener!! I use it under my nail polish and alone. It helps them stay strong and not break as much.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...