BY OPI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

These 14 shades inspired by actress & singer selena gomez capture her sweet yet spunky personality, from soft pink and peach hues to bright glitter and confetti lacquers.

Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Lafayette, Louisiana
Review for: Confetti Fun
I love this nail polish! This is one of the best glitter polishes out there. Too many times it will look great in the bottle but be a total disappointment. This polish has like 5 times the glitter as any other. You can achieve different looks by using different color base coat. I will say that just like other glitter polishes, it is difficult to remove, so generally I will only apply glitter to my thumbs or my ring fingers.
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
Review for: Confetti Fun
I love this nail polish! Being an OPI brand I knew I couldn't go wrong and the glitter color was great! It looked great with everything I wore. I could wear it over another color and put one coat of this over it to as an accent or I could put on multiple coats to use it alone. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to anyone who likes glitter.
Daniela B.
Daniela B.
Lo mejor del mundo este producto lo ame y lo volvería a comprar mil veces mal, es fácil de usar, cuesta poco y trae para varias aplicaciones. Cuida tu piel, nones agresiva y ayuda a la piel sensible. Definitivamente un 10 para este proyecto producto ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Zuleima S.
Zuleima S.
I reaaally want these nail polish, I love selena gomez and i loove glitter, so what is best that have a nail polish from SELENA GOMEZ, with glitter, is the best thing in the whole world. I really really want his, i don´t have it but i see is a good product.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Ocala, FL
I love this nail polish! So absolutely gorgeous! It's a great shinny purple color. It lasted forever, like a full 1-2 weeks. It made my nails look super nice and complimented practically any fashion look. I definitely recommend this to others.
Danessia D.
Danessia D.
Derby, KS
Review for: Confetti Fun
OPI nails polishes are amazing. I have so many nail polishes from them, this one is great. The price is good for the quality of nail polish you are receiving. I would recommend this to everyone! Amazing nail polish brand.
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Clarksville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This color is amazing to say the least. It is perfect for this time of year. Fall can't be compete without cute nails. I love OPI they never steer me in the wrong directions. This nail polish lasts and is easy to put on
Jonbenet M.
Jonbenet M.
Review for: By Opi
Amazing product. It stays on really well but it is really hard to get off. You can buy it at CVS or Walgreens. Basically any drugstore. It's really cheap and its definitely as great as more expensive ones.
Krystal A.
Krystal A.
Review for: Pretty in Plum
This nail lacquer is so gorgeous. I don't paint my nails often even though I try to. I honestly only bought them because of Selena Gomez. Other wise I'd have never spent that much money on them.
Susli C.
Susli C.
I am on love with this polish!!!! The fact that purple is my favorite color! And knowing it's from selena gomez omg one of the best polish I have!
Annemarie N.
Annemarie N.
How difficult is it to remove this nail Polish? I hate having to scrape glitter off of my nails.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
When I paint my nails it is very glittery or it is like a normal nail polish
Allisha M.
Allisha M.
Tracy, CA
I noticed most glitter polishes leave a really gritty texture. Does this or is it relatively smooth finish?
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Is it verry glittery? Does it dry fast?
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Portland, OR
Is this a sparse glitter? Will it completely cover s color underneath or let it show through?