BY OPI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

These 14 shades inspired by actress & singer selena gomez capture her sweet yet spunky personality, from soft pink and peach hues to bright glitter and confetti lacquers.

lauren b.
I live by Opi and sinful colours fingernail polish. They are the best. And ikve the celebrity collection they come out with. The Selena Gomez in this darker purple is a hit. And is absolutely stunning on.
Stacy G.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm in total love with this nail polish. I'm a dark girl so I'm in always desperate need of wearing dark color. This does just that. It's very opaque in one coat which makes me very happy. One thing I wish it was HOLO cause I'm a total HOLOsexual. So yeah other than that recommendation is on HIGH!!!!!
Katja R.
Fort Worth, TX
I could wear this color all day everyday for the rest of my life. The color is just as it is displayed and the pigment when painted on looks just like the color as it is in the bottle. Will continue to buy. The polish isn’t thick or too runny, generally one dip will suffice for each nail, if not more.
Lindsey M.
Columbia
OPI is my favorite brand of nail polish, the wear and finish is great! I was skeptical of the dark plum color (I'm more of a light nail polish color) but once I got them done I was blown away! I got so many compliments on my nails!
Jaimee L.
Reseda, CA
Review for: Confetti Fun more...
I would use this color on a daily basis. It's nice and smooth at the beginning but after a couple of uses it starts to dry out and it gets really chunky. But overall it's a beautiful color.
Jennifer P.
Lafayette, Louisiana
Review for: Confetti Fun more...
I love this nail polish! This is one of the best glitter polishes out there. Too many times it will look great in the bottle but be a total disappointment. This polish has like 5 times the glitter as any other. You can achieve different looks by using different color base coat. I will say that just like other glitter polishes, it is difficult to remove, so generally I will only apply glitter to my thumbs or my ring fingers.
Kristin R.
Review for: Confetti Fun more...
I love this nail polish! Being an OPI brand I knew I couldn't go wrong and the glitter color was great! It looked great with everything I wore. I could wear it over another color and put one coat of this over it to as an accent or I could put on multiple coats to use it alone. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to anyone who likes glitter.
Emily H.
Ocala, FL
I love this nail polish! So absolutely gorgeous! It's a great shinny purple color. It lasted forever, like a full 1-2 weeks. It made my nails look super nice and complimented practically any fashion look. I definitely recommend this to others.
Lindsey G.
Oshkosh, WI
Review for: Mi Fantas A more...
This nail polish I really like. It does have a strong scent and after wanting to take it off the sparkles do stay and it's hard to take off however the color is beautiful. It does not chip right away and that is really nice. it's a nice collaborationist selena Gomez
Jordan C.
New Albany, IN
This color is amazing to say the least. It is perfect for this time of year. Fall can't be compete without cute nails. I love OPI they never steer me in the wrong directions. This nail polish lasts and is easy to put on
Annemarie N.
How difficult is it to remove this nail Polish? I hate having to scrape glitter off of my nails.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
When I paint my nails it is very glittery or it is like a normal nail polish
Allisha M.
Tracy, CA
I noticed most glitter polishes leave a really gritty texture. Does this or is it relatively smooth finish?
Brenda D.
Happy valley, OR
Is this a sparse glitter? Will it completely cover s color underneath or let it show through?
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Is it verry glittery? Does it dry fast?