OPI Nicole by OPI Plus

Nicole is the ultimate trendsetter s nail lacquer. For the girl who wants the hottest colors and style, Nicole s long-wearing formula makes sure you re perfectly polished from head to toe! Nicole is all about color and offers unique finishes and textures to nails. An of course, it s from OPI, the world leader in nail care. Moisturizes dry, peeling nails. Long wearing, fast drying nail lacquer from OPI. Contains no DBP, Toluene or Formaldehyde. Use alone or as a base coat. .

It says brightener what is that suppose to do? is it a finishing coat?
Start your review of OPI Nicole by OPI Plus!
Review for: Brightener Plus
Color lasts long and does not chip does not have a strong smell layers great and pigment stays shiny and you do not need topcoat and the packaging is great looks so different from other nail polish packaging
Review for: Brightener Plus
There is a nice subtle blue shimmer to combat the look of yellowed nails - there is a slight reflective effect of using this product and makes the nail look healthier.
Antigonish, NS
Review for: Brightener Plus
Love OPI ! It lasts and the colour choices are endless ! I'm always able to find a few shades I love and they stay on trend with colours as well !
Review for: Brightener Plus
This is great for me as my nails are not very strong, and tend to chip/stay short. This makes your natural nails look way nicer
Osgoode, Ontario
Review for: Moisture Plus
Works great. I am hard in my hands and this helps keep my nails looking their best all the time with very little effort.