BY OPI #10 in Nail Polish Base Coats

Nicole is the ultimate trendsetter s nail lacquer. For the girl who wants the hottest colors and style, Nicole s long-wearing formula makes sure you re perfectly polished from head to toe! Nicole is all about color and offers unique finishes and textures to nails. An of course, it s from OPI, the world leader in nail care. Prevents nail staining. Long wearing, fast drying nail lacquer from OPI. Contains no DBP, Toluene or Formaldehyde. .

• que tal esta base? hará que mi esmalte dure más?1 Answers
OPI Nicole by OPI Plus Base Coat
  • "It dries very quickly and I feel as though my nail polish lasts way longer when I apply a base coat." in 4 reviews
  • "if youre looking for the perfect coat for your nails this is the one you should be buying because it just helps hold your nail polish on for days!!" in 3 reviews
  • "Love this product Makes my nails look way better after I put the clear coat on" in 1 review
  • "Use this for the first time this morning and I absolutely love it!" in 1 review
Breanna M.
Johnson City
Purchased at: Amazon
It’s a great base coat. My polish goes on it well. I think it’s a little pricey for base coat. I’ve bought 2 bottle so far, and half way through the 2nd one now. I would recommend it to others, at the same time I think if you have a cheaper base you use, I’d keep using it. I really like it, the price is a bit steep in my opinion. I don’t notice anything special about it.
Rachel C.
Tuttle, OK
As a base coat, this works as well as my old standby Nicole by OPI Base Coat Plus. I was already really happy with Base Coat Plus and this seems to have all of the same staying power and stain prevention. They also felt really strong while wearing the product, even though it is very cold and my nails tend to fall apart in the winter.
kelle s.
lodi California
Purchased at: Walmart
Im really not to big on doing.or painting my own nails because , one hand looks AMAZING but my right hand looks like i did it with my left hand wich i did, but i cant have my nails done without at least a clear coat
Lindsay F.
Middleton, WI
OPI products are the bomb. They're pricier but it's well worth the expense. It's ever betterrrr when you get them as gifts lol. They don't chip nearly as quick as cheaper brands too.
Abby A.
Amherst, NH
Purchased at: Walgreens
I got this because I really wanted to try using a base coat and see how it would work since I never really use base coats, and I’m so glad I did. This really made my nail polish go on easily and stay on way longer then it usually does. My nail polish didn’t start coming off until after a week and it usually does after a couple days. I’m so glad I got this and will definitely be buying this again. I highly recommend this if you want a great base coat.♥️ 💅🏻
D.J D.
Pataskala
I actually had the miss independent shade of nail polish but I couldn't find it so I'll just use this product the shimer was very vibrant and you could see it but only if there was a product underneath it.
Teja Y.
Redmond, WA
OPI has amazing nail products and this is by far the best base cost I’ve ever used. I have very small finer nails and because of illness they have a lot of ridges and dips so nail polish doesn’t last very long on my nails. Using this base coat compared to others, I can definitely see the difference and that it kept my nail polish on longer and looking better.
emmy o.
This is a nice base coat, very easy to use and it dries qucik, it doesnt have a very strong sent. Also it goes on smoothly doesnt bubble up, it keeps your nail polish on longer wich is nice and really does prevent it from chipping too. I think its definitely a fair price great for the value, you get what you pay for.
Auburn S.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Target
This is a very basic clear base coat. I use it when I’m doing my nails really quick, otherwise I will use the OPI professional base. It does the job, it protects the nail and holds the nail polish on. I would recommend if you’re just doing a quick mani or pedi and not looking for something long lasting.
Elizabeth Z.
Pottstown, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This base coat nail polish by Opi is very awesome product that I bought! It’s a great base coat and is very easy to apply to your nails! I would buy this again for sure. I recommend this to everyone I know
nicole v.
santiago
que tal esta base? hará que mi esmalte dure más?