BY OPI

Nicole is the ultimate trendsetter s nail lacquer. For the girl who wants the hottest colors and style, Nicole s long-wearing formula makes sure you re perfectly polished from head to toe! Nicole is all about color and offers unique finishes and textures to nails. An of course, it s from OPI, the world leader in nail care. Moisturizes dry, peeling nails. Long wearing, fast drying nail lacquer from OPI. Contains no DBP, Toluene or Formaldehyde. Use alone or as a base coat. .

• It says brightener what is that suppose to do? is it a finishing ...3 Answers
Pauleen W.
Garden City, MI
Review for: Moisture Plus
I have to protect my nails I'm a nurse an i have to have perfect nails at all times. Price is great an goes on smooth lasts for days before i do again
Beth S.
Fairfield, OH
Great color selection. Glides on smooth. A little higher than I normally pay but made an exception because it was the color I wanted
Zerina M.
Urbandale, IA
Review for: Brightener Plus
A must have when doing your nails. Definitely makes them brighter along with the nail polish color!
Samantha M.
Review for: Moisture Plus
Opi is my favorite brand. My nail salon uses it and the colors stay bright and last a long time
Alexa W.
Kingwood, TX
This is an awesome product I have I have had it for a while now it is good
Grace L.
Love this! It is very effective and I use it every week! It's really easy to apply and I bought this at Sally's beauty supply! I don't think there is any room for improvement l! I would totally recommend for a nice moisture!
Elizabeth C.
Greenville, NC
A great clear coat polish to take any color from dull to vibrant. I sometimes put just a clear coat on to make my nails look better. I would recommend to others!
Fefi C.
Miami, fl
Review for: Brightener Plus
I never thought that this would actually get the yellow out. It's a thin, shiny, hard, slightly pinkish, slightly opalescent coat. I cannot be bothered right now actually "doing" my nails. this is a nice one coat for nails or toenails, or as a top coat for liquid nail wraps or strengtheners. Opi is excellent quality. good price.
Becky G.
Catasauqua, PA
Review for: Moisture Plus
After removing my acrylic nails my natural nails were damaged and just ugly. My mom bought me this and in about a week I started seeing results. My nails were growing in quickly and strong.
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
Review for: Moisture Plus
This is helpful to my nails. I have dry nails that like to split. I put this on and it helps so much.
Marie L.
San Antonio, TX
It says brightener what is that suppose to do? is it a finishing coat?